Visiting the Doctor
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Dr. Chen. I appreciate you fitting me in on such short notice.
早安,陳醫生。很感謝您在這麼倉促的情況下還能撥冗為我安排診候。
#2
Not at all, Sarah. I had a cancellation, so the timing worked out rather fortuitously. Please, have a seat.
一點也不麻煩,莎拉。剛好有人取消預約,所以時間安排得相當湊巧。請坐。
#3
Thank you. I've been putting this appointment off for weeks, which I know is counterproductive.
謝謝您。我已經把這次預約往後拖了好幾週,我知道這樣做其實是適得其反的。
#4
Well, you're here now, and that's what matters. So, tell me what's been going on.
嗯,妳現在已經來了,這才是最重要的。所以,跟我說說最近的情況吧。
#5
The main symptom is this persistent fatigue that no amount of sleep seems to alleviate.
主要的症狀是這種持續性的疲勞,無論睡多少覺似乎都無法緩解。
#6
I've also had intermittent headaches, mostly behind my eyes, and occasional dizziness when I stand up quickly.
我還一直有間歇性的頭痛,主要是在眼睛後方,而且當我快速站起來時偶爾會感到頭暈。
#7
How long have these symptoms been presenting themselves? Days, weeks, months?
這些症狀出現多久了?幾天、幾週,還是幾個月?
#8
It's been roughly six weeks now. At first I chalked it up to stress at work, but it hasn't subsided.
大約已經六週了。起初我將其歸因於工作壓力,但症狀並未消退。
#9
That's a sensible initial assumption, but six weeks warrants a closer look.
那是一個合理的初步假設,但六週的時間值得進一步仔細檢查。
#10
Let me check your blood pressure and temperature first. Could you roll up your sleeve for me?
讓我先檢查您的血壓和體溫。可以請您幫我捲起袖子嗎?
#11
Of course. Should I mention that I've barely had any appetite either?
當然。我是否也該提到我幾乎沒有任何食慾呢?
#12
I've been skipping meals without even realizing it.
我一直都在跳過正餐沒吃,甚至連自己都沒察覺到。
#13
Absolutely, that's very relevant. Your blood pressure is slightly low, which could account for the dizziness.
當然,那非常有關係。你的血壓偏低,這可能解釋了頭暈的原因。
#14
I'd like to run a comprehensive blood panel to rule out anemia, thyroid dysfunction, and a few other possibilities.
我想進行一次全面的血液檢查,以排除貧血、甲狀腺功能障礙以及其他幾種可能性。
#15
In the meantime, I'm going to write you a prescription for an iron supplement as a precautionary measure.
在此期間,我將為您開一份鐵劑補充品的處方,作為預防措施。
#16
That sounds reasonable. Will my insurance cover the blood work?
那聽起來很合理。我的保險會支付這項驗血費用嗎?
#17
I switched plans recently and I'm still getting the hang of the new policy.
我最近更換了保險方案,目前還在摸索新保單的內容。
#18
Most standard plans cover routine diagnostic panels. I'd recommend calling your insurance provider to confirm your specific coverage, though.
大多數標準方案都涵蓋常規診斷檢測。不過,我建議您致電保險公司,以確認您的具體承保範圍。
#19
Now, regarding the prescription, take one tablet daily with food to maximize absorption and minimize stomach irritation.
現在,關於處方箋,請每日隨餐服用一錠,以最大化吸收效果並減少對胃部的刺激。
#20
If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use and call us immediately.
如果您出現任何不良反應,請停止使用並立即致電我們。
#21
Understood. How soon should I schedule a follow-up appointment?
明白了。我應該多久之後預約回診?
#22
Let's book one for two weeks from today.
我們來預約兩週後的今天。
#23
By then we'll have your lab results, and we can chart a course of action accordingly.
到那時我們就會拿到你的化驗結果,我們就能據此制定行動方案。
#24
Perfect. Thank you so much, Dr. Chen. I feel considerably less anxious now that we have a plan.
太好了。非常感謝您,陳醫生。既然我們已經有了計畫,我覺得焦慮感顯著減輕了。
#25
That's precisely the goal. Take care of yourself, and don't hesitate to call if anything changes before your next visit.
那正是我們的目標。保重身體,如果在下次就診前有任何變化,請隨時致電。