Cultural Diversity
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Our world has many different cultures and traditions.
我們的世界有許多不同的文化和傳統。
#2
People from different countries have their own food, music, and holidays.
來自不同國家的人們擁有他們自己的食物、音樂和節日。
#3
This is called cultural diversity.
這被稱為文化多樣性。
#4
Diversity makes our world a more interesting place to live.
多樣性讓我們的世界成為一個更有趣的居住地。
#5
Inclusion means that everyone feels welcome and important.
包容意味著每個人都感到受歡迎且重要。
#6
In a school or workplace, inclusion is very important.
在學校或職場中,包容是非常重要的。
#7
When we include everyone, people feel happy and safe.
當我們包容每個人時,人們會感到快樂且安全。
#8
No one wants to feel left out or different in a bad way.
沒有人想要感覺被冷落,或是以不好的方式顯得與眾不同。
#9
Learning about other cultures can be very fun.
學習其他文化可以非常有趣。
#10
You can try food from other countries at a restaurant.
你可以在餐廳嘗試來自其他國家的食物。
#11
You can listen to music from around the world.
你可以聆聽來自世界各地的音樂。
#12
You can also read books or watch movies from different cultures.
你也可以閱讀來自不同文化的書籍或觀看電影。
#13
These experiences will help you understand other people better.
這些經驗將幫助你更好地理解他人。
#14
Respect is the key to living together in peace.
尊重是和平共處的關鍵。
#15
We should respect people who are different from us.
我們應該尊重與我們不同的人。
#16
We do not need to agree with everyone.
我們不需要和每個人都達成共識。
#17
But we should listen and try to understand.
但我們應該傾聽並試著去理解。
#18
Last year, my school had a culture day.
去年,我的學校舉辦了一個文化日。
#19
Students shared food and stories from their home countries.
學生們分享了來自他們家鄉國家的食物和故事。
#20
It was a wonderful day, and everyone learned something new.
那是美好的一天,每個人都學到了一些新東西。
#21
Cultural diversity will continue to grow in the future.
文化多樣性在未來將會持續增長。
#22
More people will travel, work, and live in new countries.
更多的人將會在新的國家旅行、工作和生活。
#23
So we will meet people from many different backgrounds.
所以我們將會遇到來自許多不同背景的人。
#24
If we practice inclusion and respect, our communities will be stronger.
如果我們實踐包容與尊重,我們的社區將會變得更強大。
#25
Let us celebrate our differences and learn from each other.
讓我們慶祝我們的差異,並互相學習。