Fitness & Exercise
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, Tyler! I've been meaning to pick your brain about something that's been nagging me.
嘿,Tyler!我一直想找你請教一些一直困擾著我的事情。
#2
What's up, man? You look like you've got something weighing on you.
怎麼啦,老兄?你看起來好像心事重重的樣子。
#3
Honestly, my routine has gone completely stale. I've hit a wall with my gains.
老實說,我的健身計畫已經變得完全枯燥乏味了。我的增肌進度遇到了瓶頸。
#4
Ah, the dreaded plateau. That's more common than you'd think, even among seasoned lifters.
啊,令人畏懼的停滯期。這比你想像的還要常見,即使是在經驗豐富的健身者中也是如此。
#5
I've been doing the same workout split for about four months now. Same exercises, same order.
我這四個月來一直都用同樣的健身分化訓練。同樣的動作,同樣的順序。
#6
There's your culprit right there. Your muscles have adapted and they're essentially coasting.
這就是罪魁禍首。你的肌肉已經適應了,基本上是在原地踏步。
#7
So what do you suggest? Should I just throw in more cardio to shake things up?
那你建議怎麼做?我應該直接加入更多有氧運動來改變現狀嗎?
#8
Not necessarily. Cardio has its merits, but the real issue is progressive overload and periodization.
不一定。有氧運動有其優點,但真正的問題在於漸進式超負荷和週期化訓練。
#9
Here's what I'd prescribe. We restructure your routine into a four-week mesocycle with deload phases.
這是我開出的處方:我們將你的訓練計畫重組成一個包含減載期的四週中週期。
#10
A mesocycle? You're pulling out the big guns with the technical jargon today.
中週期?你今天竟然搬出這些專業術語來大顯身手了。
#11
Bear with me. Week one, we ramp up volume. Weeks two and three, we dial up intensity.
請耐心聽我說完。第一週,我們增加訓練量。第二週和第三週,我們調高強度。
#12
And week four is when I get to actually breathe, right?
所以第四週就是我終於可以喘口氣的時候了,對吧?
#13
Exactly. That deload week lets your central nervous system recuperate so you come back stronger.
沒錯。那個減載週讓你的中樞神經系統得以恢復,好讓你回來時變得更強大。
#14
What about nutrition? I've been slamming protein shakes like they're going out of style.
那營養方面呢?我最近一直瘋狂喝高蛋白飲,好像以後就喝不到了一樣。
#15
Protein intake is crucial, no question. But are you tracking your macros holistically?
蛋白質的攝取至關重要,這點毫無疑問。但你有在全面地追蹤你的宏量營養素嗎?
#16
I'll be honest, I've been winging it. I just eyeball portions and hope for the best.
老實說,我一直都是隨興發揮。我只是憑感覺估算份量,然後聽天由命。
#17
That's a recipe for stagnation, pun intended. You need roughly two grams of protein per kilogram of body weight.
那是導致停滯的秘方,這雙關語是有意的。你大約需要每公斤體重兩克的蛋白質。
#18
Alright, I'm sold. When do we kick off this new regime?
好,我被說服了。我們什麼時候開始這個新計畫?
#19
No time like the present. Let's map out your first mesocycle right now on the whiteboard.
擇日不如撞日。我們現在就在白板上規劃你的第一個中週期吧。
#20
You know what, I appreciate you not sugarcoating it. Most people just say "lift heavier."
你知道嗎,我很感激你沒有把話說得委婉。大多數人只會說「練重一點」。
#21
That's reductive nonsense. Sustainable progress is a symphony, not a single note. Let's get to work.
那是簡化過頭的胡言亂語。永續的進步是一場交響樂,而非單一的音符。我們開始幹活吧。
#22
Lead the way, maestro. My plateau doesn't stand a chance.
帶路吧,大師。我的停滯期根本沒機會贏過我(必敗無疑)。