Programming
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex! You look tired today.
嘿 Alex!你今天看起來很累。
#2
Yeah, I stayed up late last night.
是的,我昨晚熬夜了。
#3
Really? What were you doing so late?
真的嗎?你那麼晚在做什麼?
#4
I was writing code for my new project.
我當時正在為我的新專案寫程式碼。
#5
Oh, what kind of project is it?
喔,它是哪種專案?
#6
It is a phone app for fitness tracking.
它是一款用於健身追蹤的手機應用程式。
#7
That sounds cool! You can make one for me.
那聽起來很酷!你可以幫我做一個。
#8
Sure! But I found a bug in my code.
沒問題!但我剛才在我的程式碼裡發現了一個錯誤。
#9
A bug? Like a real insect in your computer?
臭蟲?就像你電腦裡的一隻真昆蟲嗎?
#10
Ha! No, a bug is an error in code.
哈!不是啦,bug 是程式碼中的一個錯誤。
#11
Oh, I see. So how will you fix it?
喔,我懂了。那你打算怎麼修復它?
#12
I will check each function one by one.
我會一個一個檢查每個函數。
#13
What is a function exactly?
「函式」到底是什麼?
#14
A function is a small part of the code. It does one specific job.
函式是程式碼的一小部分。它負責一項特定的工作。
#15
That makes sense. Is your job hard?
那很有道理。你的工作辛苦嗎?
#16
Sometimes. Finding bugs is harder than writing code.
有時候。找程式錯誤比寫程式碼更難。
#17
That sounds like my job too. Fixing bad form is hard!
那聽起來也像我的工作。糾正錯誤的姿勢很困難!
#18
Ha! After I fix the bug, I will deploy the app.
哈!等我修復好這個錯誤後,我就會發布這個應用程式。
#19
Deploy? What does that mean?
部署?那是什麽意思?
#20
It means I will put the app online for people.
這意味著我會將這款應用程式上線給人們使用。
#21
Nice! I will be your first user then.
太棒了!那我會成為你的第一個使用者。
#22
Deal! Now let's go work out.
成交!現在我們去運動吧。
#23
Good idea. Your brain worked hard last night.
好主意。你的大腦昨晚辛苦工作了。
#24
And today my body will work hard!
而今天我的身體將會努力鍛鍊!
#25
That is the best plan. Let's go!
那是最好的計畫。我們走吧!