Volunteering志願服務
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Emma, it's great to see you at this community event!
嘿 Emma,很高興能在這個社區活動見到妳!
#2
Hi Mark! Yes, I've been looking forward to this all week.
嗨,馬克!沒錯,我整個禮拜都在期待這件事。
#3
I heard that you started volunteering at the local shelter recently.
我聽說你最近開始在當地的收容所當志工。
#4
That's right. I've been a volunteer there for about three months now.
沒錯。我已經在那裡當志工大約三個月了。
#5
That's amazing! What kind of work do you do there?
那太棒了!你在那裡做什麼樣的工作?
#6
We help prepare meals and organize donated clothes for families in need.
我們幫忙準備餐點,並為有需要的家庭整理捐贈的衣物。
#7
I've always wanted to volunteer, but I never found the time.
我一直很想當志工,但我從未找得到時間。
#8
I understand. I was in the same situation before I finally signed up.
我明白。在最終報名參加之前,我也處於同樣的情況。
#9
So what made you decide to start volunteering?
那麼,是什麼讓你決定開始做志工的呢?
#10
I saw a presentation about the impact of community service on local families.
我看到了一場關於社區服務對當地家庭影響的簡報。
#11
That sounds really powerful. Did it change your perspective?
那聽起來真的很震撼。它有改變你的觀點嗎?
#12
Absolutely. I realized that even small actions can make a big difference.
當然。我意識到即使是微小的行動也能產生巨大的影響。
#13
I'd love to get involved. How can someone like me help?
我很樂意參與其中。像我這樣的人該如何幫忙呢?
#14
There are many ways. You could donate money, time, or even skills.
有很多種方式。你可以捐贈金錢、時間,甚至是技能。
#15
As a media host, maybe I could help promote the shelter's events.
作為一名媒體主持人,也許我可以幫忙推廣收容所的活動。
#16
That would be fantastic! The shelter's story needs to be told to more people.
那太棒了!收容所的故事需要被更多人看見。
#17
Let's do it! I'll contact the shelter this week to set things up.
我們就這麼辦吧!我這週會聯繫收容所來安排後續事宜。
#18
Great! I'll introduce you to the director when you come to visit.
太棒了!當你來訪時,我會把你介紹給主任。
#19
I believe that together we can create a real impact in our community.
我相信齊心協力,我們就能在社區中創造真正的影響力。
#20
I completely agree. Every volunteer makes the community a better place to live.
我完全同意。每一位志工都讓社區成為一個更好的居住地。