Giving a Presentation進行簡報
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, distinguished colleagues.
各位尊貴的同仁,早安。
#2
I want to address something that quietly undermines even the most brilliant minds among us.
我想探討一件悄悄削弱我們當中最傑出心智的事物。
#3
We have all endured presentations where the speaker's expertise was undeniable, yet the message fell flat.
我們都曾忍受過那種講者的專業知識無庸置疑,但傳達的訊息卻枯燥乏味、毫無迴響的簡報。
#4
The culprit is rarely substance; it is almost invariably structure.
罪魁禍首鮮少是內容本身;幾乎不變地,問題出在結構。
#5
Today, I intend to dismantle the myth that compelling slides alone can carry a presentation to its intended destination.
今天,我打算拆解一個迷思:僅憑引人入勝的投影片,就能帶領一場簡報達到其預期目標。
#6
Let me begin with the architecture of a presentation itself.
讓我從簡報本身的架構開始講起。
#7
a provocative opening, a substantive middle, and an indelible conclusion.
一個具啟發性的開場、一個充實的中段,以及一個令人難以忘懷的結尾。
#8
Your opening must unsettle the audience just enough to earn their undivided attention.
你的開場白必須適度地撼動聽眾,足以贏得他們全神貫注的注意力。
#9
The middle section is where you substantiate each key point with evidence that resonates on both intellectual and emotional registers.
中間部分是你用在理智與情感層面都能引起共鳴的證據,來證實每個關鍵點的地方。
#10
And the conclusion must not merely summarize — it must reframe everything the audience thought they understood.
結論絕不能僅僅是總結——它必須重新建構聽眾原以為自己已經理解的一切。
#11
Now, regarding slides — and I say this with the affection of someone who has designed thousands — they are servants, not masters.
現在,關於投影片——我說這話是帶著設計過數千張投影片的人那種情感——它們是僕人,而非主人。
#12
A slide cluttered with text betrays a speaker who has not distilled their thinking.
一張塞滿文字的投影片,背叛了(揭露了)一位尚未提煉其思想的講者。
#13
Each slide should crystallize one idea, one image, one provocation.
每張投影片都應該使一個想法、一個影像或一個啟發變得清晰明確。
#14
If your audience is reading your slides, they have already stopped listening to you.
如果你的聽眾正在閱讀你的投影片,他們就已經停止聽你說話了。
#15
The moment you cede the audience's gaze to the screen, you have relinquished your most potent instrument: your own presence.
當你將觀眾的目光讓給螢幕的那一刻,你就已經放棄了你最強而有力的工具:你自己的存在感。
#16
Finally, let us confront the portion most presenters dread: questions from the audience.
最後,讓我們來面對大多數講者最恐懼的部分:觀眾提問。
#17
The Q&A is not an interrogation to survive; it is an opportunity to deepen the dialogue you have initiated.
問答環節並非一場為了生存而進行的審問;而是一個深化你所發起的對話的契機。
#18
When someone poses a challenging question, resist the impulse to become defensive.
當有人提出具有挑戰性的問題時,請克制住想要變得具防衛性的衝動。
#19
Instead, acknowledge the question's merit, restate it for clarity, and then respond with measured candor.
相反地,承認問題的價值,為了清晰起見重述一遍,然後以審慎的坦率進行回答。
#20
The finest presenters treat hostile questions as gifts — each one reveals precisely where the audience's skepticism resides.
最優秀的演講者將懷有敵意的提問視為禮物——每一個提問都精確地揭示了聽眾的懷疑所在。
#21
So, as you prepare your next presentation, remember this: your slides are the scaffolding, not the edifice.
因此,當你在準備下一次簡報時,請記住這一點:你的投影片只是腳手架,而非建築物本身。
#22
Your key point must be so crystalline that a child could paraphrase it.
你的核心觀點必須極其清晰,以至於連孩子都能對其進行轉述。
#23
Your conclusion must linger in the mind long after the projector dims.
你的結論必須在投影機熄滅後,依然長久地縈繞於腦海中。
#24
And when questions arise, welcome them as proof that your words have penetrated deeply enough to provoke thought.
當問題出現時,請將其視為證明,顯示你的話語已深入人心並足以引發思考。
#25
Thank you — and I look forward to your questions.
謝謝大家——我期待各位的提問。