The Day Everything Changed (H3)用故事輕鬆掌握過去式
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
By the time we reached the station, the train had gone.
當我們到達車站時,火車已經開走了。
#2
We had planned the trip for weeks before that.
在那之前,我們已經規劃這趟旅行好幾週了。
#3
While we were waiting, a stranger offered help.
當我們在等待時,一位陌生人主動提供協助。
#4
He had noticed that we looked completely lost.
他已經注意到我們看起來完全迷路了。
#5
Before he spoke, we had almost given up hope.
在他開口說話之前,我們幾乎已經放棄了希望。
#6
He told us that another train had not left yet.
他告訴我們另一班火車還沒離開。
#7
We had never met such a kind person before.
我們以前從未遇過如此善良的人。
#8
As we ran, our hearts were pounding fast.
當我們奔跑時,我們的心臟正快速地跳動著。
#9
We caught it just after the doors had opened.
我們剛好在車門關閉後趕上了它。
#10
We had learned an important lesson that day.
那一天,我們學到了重要的一課。
#11
Kindness had turned our worst day around.
善意扭轉了我們最糟糕的一天。
#12
I still remember how grateful we had felt.
我仍然記得我們當時是多麼地感激。
#13
It was a trip that I had looked forward to for months.
那是一趟我期盼了好幾個月的旅行。
#14
My friends and I had saved money and planned every detail.
我和我的朋友們之前已經存了錢,並規劃好了每一個細節。
#15
On the morning we left, everything seemed to go wrong.
在我們出發的那天早上,一切似乎都變糟了。
#16
By the time we arrived at the station, our train had already departed.
當我們到達車站時,我們的火車已經出發了。
#17
We had never felt so disappointed in our lives.
我們一生中從未感到如此失望。
#18
While we were standing there, an old man approached us kindly.
當我們站在那裡時,一位老人親切地走向我們。
#19
He had seen many lost travelers during his years of work.
在他工作的那幾年裡,他見過許多迷路的旅客。
#20
He explained that a later train had not yet been canceled.
他解釋說,稍後的一班火車還沒有被取消。
#21
Although we had lost our seats, we were given new ones.
雖然我們失去了座位,但我們被分配到了新的座位。
#22
As the train moved, we realized how lucky we had been.
當火車啟動時,我們意識到我們有多麼幸運。
#23
A stranger's kindness had saved a trip we had nearly lost.
一位陌生人的善意挽救了一趟我們差點錯失的旅程。
#24
That day taught me that hope can appear when we least expect it.
那一天教會了我,希望會在我們最意想不到的時候出現。
#25
Why were you so upset that morning, Emma?
艾瑪,妳那天早上為什麼那麼難過?
#26
Because the bus had left before we arrived.
因為在我們抵達之前,公車就已經開走了。
#27
I realized I had forgotten my ticket at home.
我意識到我把車票忘在家裡了。
#28
We had waited an hour before help came.
在援助到來之前,我們已經等了一個小時。
#29
By the time we sat down, the show had started.
等我們坐下的時候,表演已經開始了。
#30
I had never seen such heavy traffic before.
我以前從未見過如此嚴重的塞車。
#31
We had prepared a lot, so we stayed calm.
我們做了充分的準備,所以我們保持冷靜。
#32
After the rain had stopped, we continued on.
雨停了之後,我們繼續前進。
#33
We had learned to expect the unexpected.
我們已經學會了去期待意料之外的事。
#34
Looking back, that day had changed us all.
回首過去,那一天改變了我們所有人。