Business Trip商務旅行
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Emma, have you had a chance to look at the itinerary for next week's trip?
Emma,妳有機會看過下週旅行的行程表了嗎?
#2
I glanced at it briefly this morning, but I noticed a few discrepancies in the schedule.
我今天早上稍微看了一下,但我注意到行程表中有幾處不一致的地方。
#3
Really? I had the travel coordinator draft it, so let me know what needs adjusting.
真的嗎?我請旅遊協調員起草了這份行程,所以請告訴我有哪些地方需要調整。
#4
The client meeting is set for Tuesday at ten, but our flight doesn't land until nine forty-five.
客戶會議定在週二十點,但我們的班機要到九點四十五分才降落。
#5
That's cutting it far too close. We should either reschedule the meeting or take an earlier flight.
那樣時間抓得太緊了。我們應該要麼重新安排會議時間,要麼搭乘更早的班機。
#6
Were I to suggest a Monday evening departure, we could settle in and prepare overnight.
如果我建議週一晚上出發,我們就能安頓下來並利用整晚做準備。
#7
That makes perfect sense. I'll look into hotel availability near the client's headquarters.
那完全合情合理。我會去查一下客戶總部附近的飯店空房情況。
#8
Speaking of which, I wanted to clarify the expense policy for this particular trip.
說到這個,我想澄清一下這次特定行程的報銷政策。
#9
Of course. All receipts must be submitted within five business days of our return.
當然。所有收據必須在我們返回後的五個工作日內提交。
#10
Does the company reimburse client entertainment, or is that handled through a separate budget?
公司會報銷客戶招待費,還是那部分是透過獨立預算處理的?
#11
Client dinners are reimbursable, provided you obtain prior approval from the finance department.
客戶晚宴是可以報銷的,前提是您必須先獲得財務部門的批准。
#12
Now, regarding the client presentation itself, have you finalized the pitch deck?
現在,關於客戶簡報本身,你完成簡報投影片了嗎?
#13
Not only have I finalized it, but I've also incorporated the latest market data.
我不僅已經完成了它,還納入了最新的市場數據。
#14
Excellent. The client will undoubtedly appreciate the thoroughness of our research.
太棒了。客戶無疑會欣賞我們研究的詳盡程度。
#15
I've tailored the proposal to address their specific pain points around digital transformation.
我已經量身打造了這份提案,以解決他們針對數位轉型所面臨的特定痛點。
#16
Perfect. Let me confirm the hotel booking and update the itinerary by end of day.
太好了。讓我確認飯店預訂,並在下班前更新行程表。
#17
I'll handle the expense pre-approval forms and forward them to finance this afternoon.
我會處理費用預先審批表,並在今天下午將它們轉交給財務部門。
#18
Should anything change with the client's availability, I'll notify you immediately.
如果客戶的時間安排有任何變動,我會立即通知妳。
#19
Sounds like a plan. This trip could be pivotal for securing the annual contract.
聽起來是個好主意。這次出差對於確保拿下年度合約可能至關重要。