Health Insurance健康保險
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Linda, have you looked at the new insurance plans yet?
嘿 Linda,妳看過新的保險方案了嗎?
#2
Yes, I started reading the documents during my lunch break today.
是的,我今天午休時間開始閱讀這些文件了。
#3
Good. I think we need to choose a plan before next month.
很好。我想我們需要在下個月之前選擇一個方案。
#4
I agree. The deadline is October fifteenth, so we still have time.
我同意。截止日期是十月十五日,所以我們還有時間。
#5
What is the difference between the two plans we were offered?
我們被提供的這兩個方案之間有什麼區別?
#6
Well, Plan A has a lower premium, which means we pay less each month.
嗯,方案 A 的保費較低,這意味著我們每個月支付的費用較少。
#7
That sounds good. But is there a catch?
那聽起來不錯。但有什麼陷阱(隱藏的條件)嗎?
#8
Yes, the deductible is much higher with Plan A.
是的,A 方案的自付額要高得多。
#9
So we would pay more out of pocket before coverage begins?
所以我們在保險理賠開始前,需要支付更多自付費用嗎?
#10
Exactly. With Plan A, the deductible is two thousand dollars per person.
沒錯。在 A 方案中,自付額是每人兩千美元。
#11
That is a lot. What about Plan B?
那很多耶。那 B 方案呢?
#12
Plan B has a higher monthly premium, but the deductible is only five hundred.
B 方案的每月保費較高,但自付額僅為五百元。
#13
I see. So if someone in our family gets sick, Plan B is better.
我明白了。所以如果我們家有人生病了,方案 B 會比較好。
#14
That is what I was thinking, especially because the kids play sports.
那正是我所想的,特別是因為孩子們有在運動。
#15
Right. Remember when Tommy hurt his knee last year?
對。還記得湯米去年弄傷膝蓋的時候嗎?
#16
Of course. We had to file a claim for the hospital visit.
當然。我們那時必須為那次住院申請理賠。
#17
Was that process difficult?
那個過程很困難嗎?
#18
Not really. I filled out the claim form and sent it online.
不完全是。我填寫了理賠申請表並在網上發送了。
#19
And the insurance company paid for most of the treatment, right?
而且保險公司支付了大部分的治療費用,對吧?
#20
Yes, about eighty percent of the cost was covered by insurance.
是的,大約百分之八十的費用是由保險支付的。
#21
Okay, I think Plan B makes more sense for our family.
好的,我認為 B 方案對我們家來說比較合理。
#22
I agree. The extra premium is about fifty dollars more per month.
我同意。額外的保費每個月大約多出五十美元。
#23
That is worth it for better coverage and a lower deductible.
為了更好的保障和更低的自付額,那是值得的。
#24
Great. I will fill out the application form this weekend.
太好了。我這週末會填寫申請表。
#25
Perfect. And I will make us a nice dinner while you do that!
太棒了。當你在填表的時候,我會為我們準備一頓豐盛的晚餐!
#26
That sounds like a fair deal to me.
對我來說,那聽起來是個公平的交易。