Asking for Directions問路
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there. I just checked in about an hour ago, and I was hoping you could help me.
嗨,你好。我大約一小時前剛辦理完入住手續,我剛才在想你是否能幫我個忙。
#2
Of course! Welcome to the city. What can I do for you today?
當然!歡迎來到這座城市。今天有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#3
I need to get to the Central Art Museum, but I have no idea where it is.
我需要前往中央美術館,但我完全不知道它在哪裡。
#4
The Central Art Museum is actually not too far from here, only about fifteen minutes on foot.
中央美術館其實離這裡不遠,步行大約只要十五分鐘。
#5
That sounds great! I would prefer to walk since the weather is so nice today.
那聽起來太棒了!因為今天天氣這麼好,我比較想走路過去。
#6
Perfect. When you step outside the hotel, turn left and walk straight ahead for about two blocks.
太好了。當你走出飯店時,向左轉並向前直走大約兩個街區。
#7
Okay, so I turn left and then keep going straight. Got it.
好的,所以我向左轉,然後繼續直走。懂了。
#8
Exactly. After the second block, you will reach a major intersection with traffic lights.
沒錯。過了第二個街區後,你會到達一個有紅綠燈的大型十字路口。
#9
At that intersection, you should turn right onto Park Avenue and continue for one more block.
在那個十字路口,你應該右轉進入公園大道,然後再繼續走一個街區。
#10
Turn right at the intersection, and then walk one more block. Is the museum on that street?
在路口右轉,然後再走一個街區。博物館是在那條街上嗎?
#11
Yes, it is. The museum will be on your left side, right next to a large bookstore.
是的,沒錯。博物館會在你的左手邊,就在一家大書店的旁邊。
#12
That is really helpful. I was worried I might get lost since I have never been here before.
那真的很有幫助。我本來擔心我可能會迷路,因為我以前從未到過這裡。
#13
No need to worry at all. If you happen to get confused, just look for the tall clock tower nearby.
完全不需要擔心。如果你碰巧感到困惑,只要找附近那座高大的鐘樓就可以了。
#14
A clock tower? That should be easy to spot even from a distance.
鐘樓?那應該很容易從遠處就看到。
#15
Absolutely. And if you still cannot find it, feel free to call the hotel and I will guide you.
當然。如果您還是找不到,請隨時致電飯店,我會為您指路。
#16
Thank you so much, David. You have been incredibly helpful. I really appreciate it!
非常感謝你,David。你一直以來都幫了大忙。我真的很感激!