Fitness & Exercise健身與運動
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, Coach Tyler! Good to see you today.
嘿,Tyler 教練!今天很高興見到你。
#2
Hey, Jake! Ready for a great workout?
嘿,Jake!準備好要進行一場超棒的鍛鍊了嗎?
#3
Yeah, I think so. But I feel tired today.
是的,我想是吧。但我今天覺得很累。
#4
No problem. We can start slow and easy.
沒問題。我們可以從慢速且輕鬆的開始。
#5
So, what is your routine these days?
那麼,你最近的日常規律是什麼呢?
#6
I usually do cardio on Monday and Wednesday.
我通常在星期一和星期三做有氧運動。
#7
And I lift weights on Tuesday and Thursday.
而且我週二和週四會舉重。
#8
That sounds good. How long is your cardio?
那聽起來不錯。你的有氧運動做多久?
#9
About thirty minutes. I run on the treadmill.
大約三十分鐘。我在跑步機上跑步。
#10
Nice! But I want to change your routine.
太棒了!但我想要改變你的例行運動計畫。
#11
Oh really? What do you have in mind?
喔真的嗎?你有什麼想法?
#12
I think you need more protein in your diet.
我想你的飲食中需要更多的蛋白質。
#13
And we will add some new exercises too.
而且我們也會增加一些新的練習。
#14
Okay, I am open to new ideas.
好的,我願意接受新的想法。
#15
Great! Today we will do twenty minutes of cardio.
太棒了!今天我們要做二十分鐘的有氧運動。
#16
Then we will try some new leg exercises.
然後我們將嘗試一些新的腿部運動。
#17
Leg day? Oh no, that is the hardest day!
練腿日?喔不,那是(一週中)最辛苦的一天!
#18
Ha! But your legs will be stronger after this.
哈!但在這之後你的腿會變得更強壯。
#19
You are right. No pain, no gain!
你是對的。一分耕耘,一分收穫!
#20
That was a tough workout! My legs are shaking.
那真是一次艱苦的鍛鍊!我的腿在發抖。
#21
You did a great job today, Jake!
傑克,你今天表現得很棒!
#22
Thanks! So, more protein after this, right?
謝謝!所以,這之後要補充更多蛋白質,對吧?
#23
Yes! Eat some chicken or eggs for protein.
沒錯!吃一些雞肉或蛋來補充蛋白質。
#24
I will make a big protein shake at home.
我會在家做一杯大份的蛋白質奶昔。
#25
Perfect. Same time next week?
太好了。下週同一時間嗎?
#26
For sure! See you then, Coach Tyler!
沒問題!到時候見,泰勒教練!