Office Hours辦公時間
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi, Prof. James. Can I come in?
嗨,詹姆斯教授。我可以進來嗎?
#2
Of course, Hana. Please have a seat.
當然可以,Hana。請坐。
#3
Thank you. I hope I am not too late.
謝謝你。我希望我沒有遲到太久。
#4
No, my office hours end at four today.
不,我的辦公時間今天四點結束。
#5
I wanted to ask about the history assignment.
我想詢問關於歷史作業的事。
#6
Sure. Which part do you need clarification on?
當然可以。你需要在哪個部分獲得進一步的說明呢?
#7
Well, I read the instructions two times.
嗯,我把說明讀了兩次。
#8
But I am not sure about the last question.
但我對最後一個問題不太確定。
#9
The last question asks you to compare two events.
最後一個問題要求你比較兩個事件。
#10
You can write about how they were similar.
你可以寫關於它們如何相似的地方。
#11
Oh, that is much clearer now. Thank you!
喔,現在清楚多了。謝謝你!
#12
I also have one more question, if that is okay.
我還有一個問題,如果可以的話。
#13
Of course. Go ahead.
當然可以。請說。
#14
I was very sick last week, so I missed class.
我上週病得很重,所以我缺課了。
#15
Can I get an extension for the assignment?
我可以申請作業延期嗎?
#16
I am sorry to hear that. When did you get better?
我很遺憾聽到這個消息。你什麼時候好轉的?
#17
I felt better on Friday, but I was behind.
我週五感覺好多了,但我進度落後了。
#18
I understand. I will give you three more days.
我明白。我會多給你三天的時間。
#19
Really? That is so helpful. Thank you so much!
真的嗎?那太有幫助了。非常感謝您!
#20
You are welcome. Will this affect your grade?
不客氣。這會影響你的成績嗎?
#21
No, it will not. Just hand it in by Friday.
不,不會。只要在週五前交過來就好。
#22
I will do that. Thanks again, Prof. James!
我會那樣做的。再次感謝您,詹姆斯教授!