Tax Refund稅款退款
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I was wondering if you could help me with something besides books.
你好!我在想你是否能幫我處理除了書本以外的事情。
#2
Of course! I'll do my best. What seems to be the issue?
當然沒問題!我會盡力而為。請問有什麼問題嗎?
#3
Well, I've been travelling around the UK for three weeks, and I've bought quite a lot.
嗯,我已經在英國旅行三週了,而且我買了不少東西。
#4
Oh, that sounds wonderful! Are you heading home soon then?
喔,那聽起來太棒了!那你很快就要回家了嗎?
#5
Yes, I fly back to the States next Tuesday. Someone told me I could get a tax refund.
是的,我下週二飛回美國。有人告訴我我可以獲得退稅。
#6
Absolutely! Since you're a non-EU visitor, you're entitled to claim a VAT refund on purchases.
當然!既然您是非歐盟遊客,您有權對購買的商品申請增值稅退稅。
#7
That's great news! But honestly, I have no idea how the whole process works.
那真是個好消息!但老實說,我完全不知道整個流程是如何運作的。
#8
Don't worry. I actually helped another customer with this last month, so I know the basics.
別擔心。我上個月實際上幫另一位顧客處理過這件事,所以我了解基本流程。
#9
First of all, you need to have kept all your receipts from every shop where you purchased items.
首先,你需要保留所有你購買商品的商店收據。
#10
I think I've kept most of them, but I might have lost a couple along the way.
我想我大部分都留著,但我可能在途中弄丟了幾個。
#11
That's a shame, because without a valid receipt, the refund cannot be processed for those items.
那太可惜了,因為如果沒有有效的收據,那些商品就無法辦理退稅。
#12
I see. So the receipt is basically the most important document in this whole process.
我明白了。所以收據基本上是整個過程中最重要的一份文件。
#13
Exactly. Now, some larger shops offer duty-free shopping forms at the point of sale.
沒錯。現在,一些較大的商店會在結帳櫃檯提供免稅購物表單。
#14
I remember being given a special form at that department store near Oxford Street.
我記得在牛津街附近的那家百貨公司拿到了一張特殊的表格。
#15
Perfect! That would have been a VAT 407 form. You'll need those completed before you leave.
太棒了!那應該就是 VAT 407 表格。你需要在離開前把那些表格填好。
#16
And what happens when I get to the airport? Do I just show everything at customs?
那我到機場時會發生什麼事?我只要在海關出示所有東西嗎?
#17
Yes, you'll need to go to the customs desk before checking in your luggage at the airport.
是的,在機場辦理行李託運之前,你需要先去海關櫃檯。
#18
Why before checking in? That seems like an unusual order to do things.
為什麼要在辦理登機手續之前?那樣的做法似乎不太尋常。
#19
Because customs officers may want to inspect the goods you've purchased before they're packed away.
因為海關官員可能會想在商品被打包收起來之前,先檢查您購買的物品。
#20
Oh, that makes perfect sense! So I should arrive at the airport a bit earlier than usual.
喔,那完全說得通!所以我應該比平常早一點到達機場。
#21
Definitely. Having allowed extra time for the refund process, you won't feel rushed at all.
當然。預留了額外的退稅處理時間後,你一點也不會感到匆忙。
#22
Thank you so much, Olivia! You've been incredibly helpful. I really appreciate your patience.
非常感謝妳,Olivia!妳一直以來都幫了大忙。我真的很感激妳的耐心。
#23
You're very welcome! I hope you've had a fantastic time here in the UK.
不客氣!希望你在英國度過了一段美好的時光。