Gaming遊戲
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex! You look exhausted.
嘿,艾力克斯!你看起來筋疲力盡。
#2
Have you been pulling another all-nighter with your games?
你最近是不是又為了玩遊戲熬通宵了?
#3
Guilty as charged! I stumbled upon this incredible multiplayer RPG last weekend.
被你說中了!我上週末偶然發現了這款超棒的多人角色扮演遊戲。
#4
Oh no, not again. Which one has consumed your entire existence this time?
喔不,又來了。這次是哪一款遊戲佔據了你的全部生活?
#5
It's called Realm of Shadows. The quest system is remarkably sophisticated and genuinely rewarding.
它叫做《暗影領域》。其任務系統異常精細且確實令人獲益匪淺。
#6
I've heard of it. Apparently the storyline rivals some of the best fantasy novels out there.
我聽說過。顯然它的故事情節足以媲美市面上一些最優秀的奇幻小說。
#7
That's no exaggeration. Seldom have I encountered such intricate world-building in a video game.
那一點也不誇張。我很少在電子遊戲中遇到如此錯綜複雜的世界觀構建。
#8
Now you're making me curious. What exactly makes the quest design so compelling?
現在你讓我感到好奇了。究竟是什麼讓任務設計如此引人入勝?
#9
Every quest branches into multiple outcomes depending on the strategy you adopt.
每個任務都會根據你採取的策略而分支出多種結果。
#10
So the choices you make actually have tangible consequences within the narrative?
所以你所做的選擇在敘事中實際上會產生實質性的後果嗎?
#11
Precisely. Were you to betray an ally, entire factions might turn against you permanently.
正是如此。如果你背叛了盟友,整個派系可能會永遠與你為敵。
#12
That sounds incredibly immersive. I wish more games incorporated that level of moral complexity.
那聽起來非常有身歷其境的感覺。我希望有更多遊戲能納入那種程度的道德複雜性。
#13
You know, I've always been more of a board game enthusiast myself.
你知道的,我一直以來都比較算是個桌遊愛好者。
#14
That's fair. Board games demand a different kind of strategic thinking, don't they?
說得也是。桌遊需要的是一種不同的策略思考,不是嗎?
#15
Absolutely. Not only do they sharpen your analytical skills, but they also foster genuine social bonds.
一點也沒錯。它們不僅能磨練你的分析技巧,還能培養真實的社交聯繫。
#16
I can see that. The multiplayer aspect of video games tries to replicate that communal experience.
我明白你的意思。電子遊戲的多人遊戲層面試圖複製那種群體體驗。
#17
True, but nothing quite compares to sitting across from someone and reading their expressions.
沒錯,但沒什麼能比得上坐在某人對面並觀察他們的表情。
#18
Tell you what—why don't you come over this weekend and try the game?
我跟你說——你這週末要不要過來玩玩看這款遊戲?
#19
On one condition. You have to play one of my strategy board games first.
有一個條件。你必須先玩一款我的策略桌遊。
#20
Deal! I suspect we'll both gain a newfound appreciation for each other's preferred medium.
成交!我想我們雙方都會對彼此偏好的媒介產生新的體會。
#21
It's a plan then. May the best strategist win!
那就這麼辦吧。願最強的策略家獲勝!
#22
Challenge accepted. I'll have snacks and the console ready by Saturday afternoon.
接受挑戰。我會在週六下午前準備好零食和遊戲機。