Customs & Immigration海关与入境
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good afternoon and welcome. May I see your passport and landing card, please?
午安,欢迎。请问我可以看您的护照和入境卡吗?
#2
Of course, here you are. I filled everything out on the plane.
当然,给你。我在飞机上就把所有东西都填好了。
#3
Thank you. Now, could you tell me the purpose of your visit to the country?
谢谢。现在,可以请您告诉我您入境该国的目的吗?
#4
Certainly. I'm here primarily for a barista convention, though I also intend to do some sightseeing.
当然。我来这里主要是为了参加咖啡师大会,不过我也打算去观光。
#5
That sounds wonderful. And what would be the duration of your stay exactly?
那听起来很棒。请问您停留的确切时间是多久?
#6
I'll be staying for twelve days in total, departing on the twenty-eighth of November.
我总共会停留十二天,并于十一月二十八日启程。
#7
Very well. Do you have anything to declare — food items, large sums of currency, or gifts?
很好。您有任何需要申报的吗 —— 食品、大额现金或礼品?
#8
Actually, I do. I brought some specialty coffee beans as samples for the convention.
事实上,我确实有。我带了一些精品咖啡豆作为大会的样品。
#9
I see. Were you aware that certain agricultural products are prohibited from entering the country?
我明白了。您是否知晓某些农产品是被禁止入境的?
#10
Yes, I checked the regulations beforehand. The beans are commercially sealed and fully certified.
是的,我事先查过规定了。这些咖啡豆是商业密封的,且经过完全认证。
#11
That's reassuring. Would you mind if I had a quick look at the packaging?
那太令人放心了。您介意让我快速看一下包装吗?
#12
Not at all. Here's the bag along with the certificate of origin.
一點也不麻煩。這是提袋以及原產地證明書。
#13
Everything appears to be in order. Had you not brought the documentation, we would have had to confiscate them.
一切似乎都符合规定。如果你当时没有带证明文件,我们本来就必须没收它们。
#14
I'm glad I came prepared then. Better safe than sorry, as they say.
那我很高兴我有备而来。正如人们所说的,有备无患。
#15
Indeed. One last thing — where will you be staying during your time here?
的确。最后一件事——您在这里期间将会住在何处?
#16
I've booked a room at the Grand Meridian Hotel, which is near the convention center.
我已经在格兰美利登酒店订了房间,就在会议中心附近。
#17
Excellent choice. Everything checks out, so you're free to proceed. Enjoy your stay!
极佳的选择。一切都查验无误,所以您可以继续通行了。祝您旅途愉快!
#18
Thank you so much for your help, David. I really appreciate how thorough you've been.
大卫,非常感谢你的帮助。我真的很感激你做事如此周详。