Getting a Haircut理发
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Jake, I've been meaning to ask you something. Do you know a good barber around here?
嘿 Jake,我一直想问你一件事。你知道这附近有不错的理发师吗?
#2
What's up, man? Your hair's getting pretty long. You're starting to look like a rock star!
怎么啦,老兄?你的头发变得挺长的。你开始看起来像个摇滚明星了!
#3
Ha, very funny. I just moved here two months ago and haven't found a decent salon yet.
哈,真幽默。我两个月前才搬到这里,还没找到一家像样的理发店。
#4
Actually, I know a great place downtown. I've been going there for about a year now.
事实上,我知道市中心一个很棒的地方。我已经去那里大约一年了。
#5
Nice! So what kind of style do you usually get? I need some inspiration for my own haircut.
太好了!那你通常剪什么样的发型?我需要一些灵感来决定我的发型。
#6
I keep it simple. Usually just a trim on the sides and a bit of texture on top.
我保持简单。通常只是两侧修剪一下,顶部加一点层次感。
#7
That sounds clean. I've been thinking about trying something different this time, though.
听起来很利落。不过,我一直在考虑这次尝试一些不同的风格。
#8
Different how? Don't tell me you're getting bangs. That would be hilarious on you!
哪里不一样?别告诉我你要剪刘海。那在你身上一定会超搞笑!
#9
No bangs, relax! I was thinking maybe some layers to add volume and movement to my hair.
不用刘海,放轻松!我在想或许可以剪一些层次,增加我头发的丰盈感和动感。
#10
Oh, layers could actually work really well with your hair type. It would look pretty sharp.
噢,层次剪法其实可能非常适合你的发质。看起来会相当利落。
#11
Yeah, and I'd like to keep the length on top but have it styled a bit more neatly.
对,而且我想保留顶部的长度,但要修剪得整齐一点。
#12
You should definitely show the barber a reference photo. That way there won't be any misunderstandings.
你绝对应该给理发师看一张参考照片。那样一来就不会产生任何误会了。
#13
Good idea. I've already saved a few pictures on my phone that match the style I want.
好主意。我已经在大手机里存了几张符合我想要风格的照片了。
#14
Smart move. Last time I didn't bring a photo, the barber gave me a completely different cut.
明智之举。上次我没带照片,理发师给了我一个完全不同的发型。
#15
That must have been frustrating! How long did it take to grow back to something acceptable?
那一定很令人沮丧!花了多久时间才长回可以接受的样子?
#16
About six weeks, honestly. I had been avoiding mirrors until it finally looked decent again.
老实说,大约六个星期。我一直刻意避开镜子,直到它终于再次看起来像样一点。
#17
Okay, lesson learned. I'll make sure to communicate exactly what I want at the salon.
好,我吸取教训了。我会确保在理发店准确地沟通我的要求。
#18
And if you're not sure about the layers, ask the barber for their professional opinion first.
如果你对层次剪裁不太确定,先询问理发师的专业意见。
#19
That's solid advice. Do you want to come along? We could grab lunch afterward.
那是个很可靠的建议。你想一起去吗?我们之后可以一起吃午餐。
#20
Sounds like a plan! I could actually use a quick trim myself. Let's go this Saturday.
听起来是个好主意!我正好也需要稍微修剪一下。我们这周六去吧。