Getting a Haircut理发
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Jake, do you know any good barber shops around here?
嘿 Jake,你知道这附近有什么不错的理发店吗?
#2
Yeah, there is a great place near the gym. Why do you ask?
对啊,健身房附近有一个很棒的地方。你为什么这么问?
#3
Well, I have not had a haircut since I moved here last month.
嗯,自从我上个月搬到这里以来,我还没剪过头发。
#4
Dude, I was wondering why your hair looked so wild lately!
老兄,我刚才还在纳闷为什么你最近的头发看起来这么乱!
#5
So what is the place called? Is it expensive?
所以那家店叫什么名字?很贵吗?
#6
It is called Fresh Cuts. A basic trim costs about twenty dollars.
它叫 Fresh Cuts。基本的修剪大约花费二十美元。
#7
That sounds reasonable. Do they take walk-ins or do I need an appointment?
那听起来很合理。他们接受现场预约吗,还是我需要事先预约?
#8
They accept walk-ins, but weekends can be really busy there.
他们接受现场预约,但那里周末可能会非常忙碌。
#9
What kind of style should I go for this time?
这次我应该尝试什么样的风格?
#10
Have you ever thought about getting layers? They would look good on you.
你有想过剪层次吗?它们在你身上会很好看。
#11
Layers sound interesting. I have always had the same boring style though.
层次剪发听起来很有趣。不过,我一直以来都留着同样无聊的发型。
#12
That is exactly why you should try something different now!
这正是为什么你现在应该尝试点不一样的东西!
#13
What about bangs? I saw some guys with bangs that looked really cool.
那刘海呢?我看到一些留刘海的男生看起来真的很酷。
#14
Bangs can work, but they need more maintenance than you think.
剪刘海是可行的,但它们需要的保养比你想象中还要多。
#15
What do you mean by that?
你那样说是什么意思?
#16
You have to trim them every few weeks because they grow fast.
你必须每隔几周修剪它们,因为它们长得很快。
#17
Hmm, maybe I will just ask the barber for some advice.
嗯,或许我会直接向理发师征求一些建议。
#18
Good idea. Just tell him what you like and what you do not like.
好主意。只要告诉他你喜欢什么和你不喜欢什么。
#19
Should I show him a photo of the style that I want?
我应该给他看我想要的那种发型的照片吗?
#20
Definitely! A photo is always helpful when you explain your style.
当然!当你解释你的发型时,照片总是有帮助的。
#21
Great, I will go there after our workout tomorrow. Thanks, Jake!
太好了,我明天健身完后会去那里。谢啦,Jake!
#22
No problem! Just do not come back with a mohawk, okay?
没问题!只是别剪个莫霍克发型(鸡冠头)回来,好吗?