One World, One Home (H1)
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
"We share one planet, so we must protect it."
我們共享同一個地球,所以我們必須保護它。
#2
"I recycle paper because it saves trees."
我回收紙張,因為這樣可以拯救樹木。
#3
"We can walk or ride bikes to school."
我們可以走路或騎自行車去上學。
#4
"The air is dirty, but we can make it clean."
空氣是髒的,但我們可以讓它變乾淨。
#5
"When we waste water, everyone suffers."
當我們浪費水資源時,每個人都會受苦。
#6
"Although the problem is big, we can help."
雖然問題很大,但我們能提供幫助。
#7
"I turn off lights and save energy."
「我隨手關燈並節約能源。」
#8
"We plant trees because they clean the air."
我們種植樹木,因為它們能淨化空氣。
#9
"If we act now, the future will be brighter."
如果我們現在採取行動,未來將會更加光明。
#10
"We must change, or the earth will warm."
我們必須改變,否則地球將會變暖。
#11
"I care about nature, and I want to help."
我關心大自然,而且我想提供幫助。
#12
"Small actions matter when we all join in."
當我們大家都參與時,微小的行動也很重要。
#13
We all live together on one small, blue planet.
我們都一起生活在一個美麗而微小的藍色星球上。
#14
Although it feels huge, the earth has limits we must respect.
雖然它感覺很大,但地球有我們必須尊重的限制。
#15
When we waste water or energy, we harm our shared home.
當我們浪費水或能源時,我們就傷害了我們共同的家園。
#16
The seas are rising, so we must act with care now.
海平面正在上升,所以我們現在必須謹慎行動。
#17
We can recycle, save power, and plant more trees.
我們可以回收、節約能源,並種植更多的樹木。
#18
I ride my bike to school because it keeps the air clean.
我騎自行車上學,因為這樣可以保持空氣乾淨。
#19
Some say the problem is too big, but every action counts.
有人說問題太大了,但每一個行動都很重要。
#20
If each of us does a little, the change adds up fast.
如果我們每個人都做一點點,改變就會迅速累積起來。
#21
We protect nature not for ourselves but for the future.
我們保護大自然不是為了我們自己,而是為了未來。
#22
Clean air and clean water belong to everyone alike.
乾淨的空氣和乾淨的水同樣屬於每個人。
#23
When people work together, even big problems grow smaller.
當人們通力合作時,甚至連大問題都會變小。
#24
In the end, one world means one shared responsibility.
歸根結底,同一個世界意味著同一個共同的責任。
#25
"How can we help the planet, Emma?"
「我們該如何幫助這個地球呢,艾瑪?」
#26
"We can recycle because it saves resources."
「我們可以回收,因為這能節省資源。」
#27
"I walk or bike to keep the air clean."
我走路或騎自行車以保持空氣乾淨。
#28
"When we save water, everyone benefits."
當我們節約用水時,每個人都會受益。
#29
"Although it is hard, we must keep trying."
雖然這很困難,但我們必須繼續努力。
#30
"If we act now, the future looks brighter."
如果我們現在採取行動,未來會看起來更美好。
#31
"I turn off lights and save energy daily."
「我每天關燈並節省能源。」
#32
"We plant trees, and they clean our air."
我們種植樹木,而它們能淨化我們的空氣。
#33
"Small actions matter when we all join in."
當我們全部人都參與時,微小的行動也很重要。
#34
"One world, one home, one shared duty."
一個世界,一個家園,一份共同的責任。