Gaming游戏
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex! You look exhausted.
嘿,艾力克斯!你看起来筋疲力尽。
#2
Have you been pulling another all-nighter with your games?
你最近是不是又为了玩游戏熬通宵了?
#3
Guilty as charged! I stumbled upon this incredible multiplayer RPG last weekend.
被你说中了!我上周末偶然发现了这款超棒的多人角色扮演游戏。
#4
Oh no, not again. Which one has consumed your entire existence this time?
喔不,又来了。这次是哪一款游戏占据了你的全部生活?
#5
It's called Realm of Shadows. The quest system is remarkably sophisticated and genuinely rewarding.
它叫做《暗影领域》。其任务系统异常精细且确实令人获益匪浅。
#6
I've heard of it. Apparently the storyline rivals some of the best fantasy novels out there.
我听说过。显然它的故事情节足以媲美市面上一些最优秀的奇幻小说。
#7
That's no exaggeration. Seldom have I encountered such intricate world-building in a video game.
那一点也不夸张。我很少在电子游戏中遇到如此错综复杂的世界观构建。
#8
Now you're making me curious. What exactly makes the quest design so compelling?
现在你让我感到好奇了。究竟是什么让任务设计如此引人入胜?
#9
Every quest branches into multiple outcomes depending on the strategy you adopt.
每个任务都会根据你采取的策略而分支出多种结果。
#10
So the choices you make actually have tangible consequences within the narrative?
所以你所做的选择在叙事中实际上会产生实质性的后果吗?
#11
Precisely. Were you to betray an ally, entire factions might turn against you permanently.
正是如此。如果你背叛了盟友,整个派系可能会永远与你为敌。
#12
That sounds incredibly immersive. I wish more games incorporated that level of moral complexity.
那听起来非常有身临其境的感觉。我希望有更多游戏能纳入那种程度的道德复杂性。
#13
You know, I've always been more of a board game enthusiast myself.
你知道的,我一直以来都比较算是个桌游爱好者。
#14
That's fair. Board games demand a different kind of strategic thinking, don't they?
说得也是。桌游需要的是一种不同的策略思考,不是吗?
#15
Absolutely. Not only do they sharpen your analytical skills, but they also foster genuine social bonds.
一点也没错。它们不仅能磨练你的分析技巧,还能培养真实的社交联系。
#16
I can see that. The multiplayer aspect of video games tries to replicate that communal experience.
我明白你的意思。电子游戏的多人游戏层面试图复制那种群体体验。
#17
True, but nothing quite compares to sitting across from someone and reading their expressions.
没错,但没有什么能比得上坐在某人对面并观察他们的表情。
#18
Tell you what—why don't you come over this weekend and try the game?
我跟你说——你这周末要不要过来玩玩看这款游戏?
#19
On one condition. You have to play one of my strategy board games first.
有一个条件。你必须先玩一款我的策略桌游。
#20
Deal! I suspect we'll both gain a newfound appreciation for each other's preferred medium.
成交!我想我们双方都会对彼此偏好的媒介产生新的体会。
#21
It's a plan then. May the best strategist win!
那就这么办吧。愿最强的策略家获胜!
#22
Challenge accepted. I'll have snacks and the console ready by Saturday afternoon.
接受挑战。我会在周六下午前准备好零食和游戏机。