Fitness & Exercise健身与运动
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, Tyler! I've been meaning to pick your brain about something that's been nagging me.
嘿,Tyler!我一直想找你请教一些一直困扰着我的事情。
#2
What's up, man? You look like you've got something weighing on you.
怎么啦,老兄?你看起来好像心事重重的样子。
#3
Honestly, my routine has gone completely stale. I've hit a wall with my gains.
老实说,我的健身计划已经变得完全枯燥乏味了。我的增肌进度遇到了瓶颈。
#4
Ah, the dreaded plateau. That's more common than you'd think, even among seasoned lifters.
啊,令人畏惧的停滞期。这比你想象的还要常见,即使是在经验丰富的健身者中也是如此。
#5
I've been doing the same workout split for about four months now. Same exercises, same order.
我这四个月来一直都用同样的健身分化训练。同样的动作,同样的顺序。
#6
There's your culprit right there. Your muscles have adapted and they're essentially coasting.
这就是罪魁祸首。你的肌肉已经适应了,基本上是在原地踏步。
#7
So what do you suggest? Should I just throw in more cardio to shake things up?
那你建议怎么做?我应该直接加入更多有氧运动来改变现状吗?
#8
Not necessarily. Cardio has its merits, but the real issue is progressive overload and periodization.
不一定。有氧运动有其优点,但真正的问题在于渐进式超负荷和周期化训练。
#9
Here's what I'd prescribe. We restructure your routine into a four-week mesocycle with deload phases.
这是我开出的处方:我们将你的训练计划重组成一个包含减载期的四周中周期。
#10
A mesocycle? You're pulling out the big guns with the technical jargon today.
中周期?你今天竟然搬出这些专业术语来大显身手了。
#11
Bear with me. Week one, we ramp up volume. Weeks two and three, we dial up intensity.
请耐心听我说完。第一周,我们增加训练量。第二周和第三周,我们调高强度。
#12
And week four is when I get to actually breathe, right?
所以第四周就是我终于可以喘口气的时候了,对吧?
#13
Exactly. That deload week lets your central nervous system recuperate so you come back stronger.
没错。那个减载周让你的中枢神经系统得以恢复,好让你回来时变得更强大。
#14
What about nutrition? I've been slamming protein shakes like they're going out of style.
那营养方面呢?我最近一直疯狂喝高蛋白饮,好像以后就喝不到了一样。
#15
Protein intake is crucial, no question. But are you tracking your macros holistically?
蛋白质的摄取至关重要,这点毫无疑问。但你有在全面地追踪你的宏量营养素吗?
#16
I'll be honest, I've been winging it. I just eyeball portions and hope for the best.
老实说,我一直都是随兴发挥。我只是凭感觉估算份量,然后听天由命。
#17
That's a recipe for stagnation, pun intended. You need roughly two grams of protein per kilogram of body weight.
那是导致停滞的秘方,这双关语是有意的。你大约需要每公斤体重两克的蛋白质。
#18
Alright, I'm sold. When do we kick off this new regime?
好吧,我被说服了。我们什么时候开始这个新计划?
#19
No time like the present. Let's map out your first mesocycle right now on the whiteboard.
择日不如撞日。我们现在就在白板上规划你的第一个中周期吧。
#20
You know what, I appreciate you not sugarcoating it. Most people just say "lift heavier."
你知道吗,我很感激你没有把话说得委婉。大多数人只会说“练重一点”。
#21
That's reductive nonsense. Sustainable progress is a symphony, not a single note. Let's get to work.
那是简化过头的胡言乱语。可持续的进步是一场交响乐,而非单一的音符。我们开始干活吧。
#22
Lead the way, maestro. My plateau doesn't stand a chance.
带路吧,大师。我的停滞期根本没机会赢过我(必败无疑)。