Musang Museum of Entomology木生昆虫博物馆
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Musang Museum of Entomology
木生昆虫博物馆
#2
How do you feel when you think about insects?
当你想到昆虫时,你有什么感觉?
#3
Are you scared?
你害怕吗?
#4
Are you curious?
你感到好奇吗?
#5
If you want to learn more about them, you can visit the Musang Museum of Entomology.
如果你想了解更多关于它们的信息,你可以参观木生昆虫博物馆。
#6
This museum has one of the biggest collections of butterflies and bugs in the world.
这座博物馆拥有世界上最大规模的蝴蝶与昆虫收藏之一。
#7
The museum is not dark or creepy.
这间博物馆并不昏暗或令人毛骨悚然。
#8
It has fun activities to help you understand insects better.
它有有趣的活动来帮助你更了解昆虫。
#9
It's a great place for an exciting learning adventure.
这是一个进行刺激学习冒险的好地方。
#10
On the second floor, an interesting room is filled with lots of amazing insects from around the world.
在二楼,有一间有趣的房间,里面充满了许多来自世界各地令人惊叹的昆虫。
#11
The ones in this room are rare and special.
这个房间里的那些(昆虫)既稀有又特别。
#12
You can see the most poisonous butterfly, a butterfly that looks like an owl, and even a butterfly that can pretend to be a dead leaf.
你可以看到最毒的蝴蝶、一只长得像猫头鹰的蝴蝶,甚至还有一只会伪装成枯叶的蝴蝶。
#13
You can also learn about the biggest butterfly and the strongest beetle.
你也可以了解最大的蝴蝶和最强壮的甲虫。
#14
There are so many cool and strange insects to see.
有这么多酷炫又奇特的昆虫可以看。
#15
Besides looking at insects, you can see and do other things at the museum.
除了看昆虫之外,你还可以在博物馆看到并做其他事情。
#16
You can enjoy a delicious drink or snack at the Butterfly Town Cafe.
你可以在蝴蝶小镇咖啡厅享用美味的饮料或点心。
#17
Young visitors will love the playground where they can run and play.
年轻的访客会喜欢那个可以让他们奔跑和玩耍的游乐场。
#18
Don't forget to visit the gift shop for fun gifts.
别忘了去礼品店买有趣的礼物。
#19
You can even make special crafts in the DIY classroom.
你甚至可以在 DIY 教室制作特别的手工艺品。
#20
Museng Museum of Entomology is a great place for families to explore, learn, and make happy memories together.
木生昆虫博物馆是家庭一起探索、学习并创造快乐回忆的好地方。