Patience in Science (H2)
完全音声プレビュー
0:00
0:00
#1
"As soon as the program ran, we cheered."
程式一執行,我們就歡呼了。
#2
"Although the first test failed, we kept going."
雖然第一次測試失敗了,但我們仍然繼續前進。
#3
"I record the data while the machine works."
當機器運作時,我記錄數據。
#4
"Before we built the robot, we drew a plan."
在我們建造機器人之前,我們畫了一份計劃圖。
#5
"Even though it took weeks, we finished it."
雖然花了好幾週的時間,我們還是完成了它。
#6
"While the battery charges, we clean the parts."
當電池在充電時,我們清理零件。
#7
"After we fixed the code, the app ran smoothly."
在我們修改好程式碼之後,應用程式運行得很順暢。
#8
"I check the results until they make sense."
我會檢查結果,直到它們合情合理為止。
#9
"As soon as we found the error, we solved it."
我們一發現錯誤,就立刻解決了它。
#10
"Even though we were tired, we did not stop."
雖然我們很累,但我們沒有停下來。
#11
"When the experiment ends, we write a report."
當實驗結束時,我們會寫一份報告。
#12
"Though science is hard, it is truly rewarding."
雖然科學很困難,但它確實非常有價值。
#13
Our robotics project taught me the value of patience.
我們的機器人專案教會了我耐心的價值。
#14
Before we began, we spent days planning every part.
在我們開始之前,我們花了幾天的時間規劃每一個部分。
#15
As soon as we started building, problems began to appear.
我們一開始建造,問題就接踵而至。
#16
Although the wires kept failing, we did not give up.
雖然線路一直出故障,但我們並沒有放棄。
#17
While one teammate coded, another tested the sensors.
當一位隊友在寫程式時,另一位在測試感測器。
#18
After we fixed each bug, the robot worked a little better.
在我們修復了每一個程式錯誤之後,機器人運作得稍微順暢了一些。
#19
Even though progress was slow, we learned from every error.
雖然進度緩慢,但我們從每一次的錯誤中學習。
#20
When the robot finally moved, we cheered with joy.
當機器人終於移動時,我們高興地歡呼起來。
#21
Until that moment, we had doubted our own skills.
直到那一刻,我們都還懷疑著自己的能力。
#22
Though the work was hard, the result felt amazing.
雖然工作很辛苦,但結果感覺棒極了。
#23
As soon as we succeeded, we wanted to try something harder.
我們一成功,就想要嘗試更難的事情。
#24
Science rewards those who stay patient and curious.
科學獎勵那些保持耐心和好奇心的人。
#25
"How did you finish the project, Emma?"
「艾瑪,妳是怎麼完成這個專案的?」
#26
"As soon as we planned it, we started building."
我們一規劃好,就開始動工建造了。
#27
"Although the first try failed, we tried again."
雖然第一次嘗試失敗了,但我們再次嘗試了。
#28
"I test the code while my partner records data."
當我的夥伴記錄數據時,我測試代碼。
#29
"Even though it was hard, we never quit."
雖然過程很艱難,但我們從未放棄。
#30
"Before we present, we check everything twice."
在我們進行簡報之前,我們會把所有事情檢查兩次。
#31
"After we fixed the bug, the app ran well."
在我們修復了程式錯誤之後,應用程式運行得很順暢。
#32
"When the test passes, we feel so proud."
當測試通過時,我們感到無比自豪。
#33
"Until we understand it, we keep asking why."
在我們理解它之前,我們會一直問為什麼。
#34
"Though science takes time, it is worth it."
雖然科學需要花費時間,但它是值得的。