A Morning Walk (H3)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
Walking by the river, I saw a beautiful sunset.
在河邊散步時,我看到了一抹美麗的夕陽。
#2
Feeling tired, I sat down to rest a while.
因為感到疲倦,我坐下來休息了一會兒。
#3
Having finished my work, I went outside.
完成工作後,我走到戶外。
#4
Hearing the news, we all cheered loudly.
聽到這個消息,我們都大聲歡呼起來。
#5
Looking up, I noticed the sky turning pink.
抬頭一看,我注意到天空正轉為粉紅色。
#6
Surprised by the rain, we ran for shelter.
被雨淋得措手不及,我們跑去避雨。
#7
Holding her hand, he crossed the busy street.
牽著她的手,他穿過了繁忙的街道。
#8
Excited about the trip, I packed early.
因為對旅行感到興奮,我提早收拾了行李。
#9
Not knowing the way, we asked for help.
因為不知道路,我們便尋求協助。
#10
Encouraged by friends, she tried again.
在朋友們的鼓勵下,她再次嘗試了。
#11
Smiling brightly, the child waved at us.
那個孩子燦爛地微笑著,向我們揮了揮手。
#12
Used wisely, time becomes our best friend.
如果被明智地利用,時間會成為我們最好的朋友。
#13
Waking up early, I decided to explore the quiet morning city.
因為很早起床,我決定去探索這座寧靜的清晨城市。
#14
Stepping outside, I felt the cool air on my face.
一走到室外,我就感覺到涼爽的空氣拂面而來。
#15
Walking down the empty street, I heard birds singing softly.
走在空無一人的街上,我聽到鳥兒輕聲歌唱。
#16
Surprised by the calm, I slowed my busy steps.
被這份寧靜所驚訝,我放慢了匆忙的腳步。
#17
Having lived here for years, I had never noticed such peace.
在這裡住了好幾年,我以前從未注意到如此的寧靜。
#18
Watching the sun rise, I felt grateful for the new day.
看著日出,我對新的一天充滿了感激之情。
#19
An old man, sweeping his shop, smiled and greeted me.
一位正在掃店面的老人對我微笑並打招呼。
#20
Encouraged by his warmth, I greeted others too.
受到他的熱情鼓舞,我也向其他人打招呼了。
#21
Passing the park, I saw runners starting their day.
路過公園時,我看到跑者們正在開始他們的一天。
#22
Filled with energy, I returned home ready for anything.
充滿了活力,我回到家,準備好面對任何事情。
#23
Looking back, that simple walk had changed my mood.
回想起來,那次簡單的散步改變了我的心情。
#24
Seen with fresh eyes, the ordinary can feel magical.
以全新的視角來看,平凡的事物也能變得神奇。
#25
What did you see walking to school, Emma?
艾瑪,妳在走路去學校的路上看到了什麼?
#26
Turning the corner, I saw a street artist.
轉過拐角時,我看到了一位街頭藝人。
#27
Feeling curious, I stopped to watch him.
感到好奇,我停下來看著他。
#28
Having missed the bus, I walked instead.
因為錯過了公車,我改用走路的。
#29
Excited by the music, the crowd clapped along.
受到音樂的感染,人群跟著拍手喝采。
#30
Tired but happy, we finished the long hike.
雖然疲憊卻很開心,我們完成了這趟長途健行。
#31
Not wanting to be late, I hurried to class.
因為不想遲到,我匆忙趕去上課。
#32
Inspired by the view, I took many photos.
受到美景的啟發,我拍了許多照片。
#33
Working together, we solved the problem fast.
透過協同合作,我們很快就解決了這個問題。
#34
Described that way, even chores sound fun.
那樣描述的話,連家事聽起來都很有趣。