Join the Team (J7B)
Pratinjau Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
Sarah, can you play badminton?
莎拉,妳會打羽毛球嗎?
#2
A little. But I am not very good.
一點點。但我不是很擅長。
#3
That is fine! Everyone can learn here.
那沒關係!每個人都可以在這裡學習。
#4
Same here. Now I really love it!
我也是。現在我真的很喜歡它!
#5
Must I practice every day?
我必須每天練習嗎?
#6
Yes, you must. Practice makes perfect.
是的,你必須。熟能生巧。
#7
I worry about the games.
我擔心比賽。
#8
Don't worry. We play as a team.
別擔心。我們是一個團隊,要一起努力。
#9
When we lose, we must not give up.
當我們輸的時候,我們絕不能放棄。
#10
Right. We try again and again.
沒錯。我們一次又一次地嘗試。
#11
OK! I can do my best.
好的!我會盡力而為。
#12
Welcome to the team, Sarah!
歡迎加入這個團隊,莎拉!
#13
I love my badminton team.
我愛我的羽毛球隊。
#14
We practice hard after school every day.
我們每天放學後都努力練習。
#15
Everyone can play, but no one is perfect.
每個人都可以玩,但沒有人是完美的。
#16
Our coach always says, "You must enjoy the game."
我們的教練總是說:「你必須享受比賽。」
#17
We win some games, and we lose some games.
我們贏了一些比賽,我們也輸了一些比賽。
#18
When we lose, we must not cry or give up.
當我們輸的時候,我們絕對不能哭泣或放棄。
#19
We just try harder together.
我們只是更加努力地一起嘗試。
#20
I am so proud of my team.
我為我的隊伍感到無比驕傲。
#21
The big game is this Friday.
重要的大賽是在這星期五。
#22
I know! We must buy the tickets soon.
我知道!我們必須快點買票。
#23
How much is one ticket?
一張票多少錢?
#24
It is one hundred dollars.
它是一百元。
#25
Students can buy them for fifty.
學生可以用五十元購買它們。
#26
Great! Can we sit together?
太棒了!我們可以坐在一起嗎?
#27
Sure! Let's buy four tickets.
當然!我們買四張票吧。
#28
Must we wear the team color?
我們必須穿代表隊的顏色嗎?
#29
Yes, you must wear blue.
是的,你們必須穿藍色的衣服。
#30
Got it! We can cheer for our team.
知道了!我們可以為我們的隊伍加油。