Tastes of the World (H4)
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
My grandmother had me knead the dough by hand.
我的祖母讓我用手揉麵團。
#2
I got my friend to try the spicy soup.
我說服了我的朋友去嚐嚐那碗辣湯。
#3
We had the vegetables chopped before we cooked.
我們在烹飪之前,先讓人把蔬菜切好了。
#4
I watched the chef flip the pancake high.
我著看主廚把鬆餅拋得高高的。
#5
The recipe made us measure every spice.
這份食譜讓我們必須精確測量每一種香料。
#6
I had the bread baked in a stone oven.
我讓麵包在石窯裡烘烤。
#7
We heard the oil sizzle in the hot pan.
我們聽到油在熱鍋裡發出滋滋聲。
#8
Let me have this sauce tasted first.
讓我先嚐嚐看這道醬汁。
#9
I smelled the curry filling the whole kitchen.
我聞到咖哩的味道瀰漫了整個廚房。
#10
She got the dough to rise overnight.
她讓麵團發酵了一整晚。
#11
We had a neighbor teach us the old recipe.
我們請了一位鄰居教我們這個古老的食譜。
#12
I watched the steam rise from the bowl.
我著看蒸汽從碗裡升起。
#13
Food is a story that every culture loves to tell.
食物是每個文化都熱愛訴說的故事。
#14
Last week, my grandmother had me help make her famous dumplings.
上週,我祖母讓我幫忙做她著名的餃子。
#15
First, she had the flour mixed with warm water and salt.
首先,她讓麵粉與溫水和鹽混合。
#16
She made me knead the dough until it felt soft and smooth.
她讓我揉麵團,直到麵團摸起來感覺柔軟滑順。
#17
I watched her fold each dumpling with quick, gentle hands.
我著看她用快速且溫柔的手勢包著每一個水餃。
#18
We had the filling chopped and seasoned the night before.
我們在前一天晚上就把內餡切碎並調好味了。
#19
Soon I smelled the rich soup bubbling on the stove.
很快地,我聞到濃郁的湯在爐火上滾著。
#20
She let me taste it and asked me to add more ginger.
她讓我嚐嚐味道,並叫我多加點薑。
#21
I heard the dumplings drop gently into the boiling pot.
我聽到餃子輕輕地落入沸騰的鍋中。
#22
We got everyone to gather around the crowded table.
我們讓大家聚集在擁擠的桌子旁。
#23
A shared meal, she said, makes a house feel like home.
她說,分享一頓飯能讓房子感覺像個家。
#24
In the end, cooking together is how we keep love alive.
最後,一起下廚就是我們保持愛意不熄的方法。
#25
How do you make dumplings, Emma?
艾瑪,妳是怎麼包餃子的?
#26
My grandmother had me knead the dough.
我的祖母讓我揉麵團。
#27
I got my friend to try the spicy soup.
我說服了我的朋友去嚐嚐那碗辣湯。
#28
We had the vegetables chopped first.
我們首先把蔬菜切碎了。
#29
I watched the chef flip the pancake.
我著看廚師將薄煎餅翻面。
#30
I smelled the curry fill the kitchen.
我聞到咖哩味飄滿了整個廚房。
#31
She let me taste the sauce and add salt.
她讓我嚐嚐醬汁並加點鹽。
#32
We heard the oil sizzle in the pan.
我們聽到油在平底鍋裡發出嘶嘶聲。
#33
We got everyone to gather at the table.
我們讓大家在桌子旁聚集。
#34
A meal shared is a memory made.
分享一餐,便創造了一份回憶。