Volunteering
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Emma, I've been meaning to pick your brain about something fascinating.
Emma,我一直想找你請教一些很有趣的事情。
#2
Sure, Mark. What's on your mind today?
當然可以,Mark。你今天在想些什麼呢?
#3
I recently hosted a panel on volunteerism, and it fundamentally shifted my perspective on community engagement.
我最近主持了一場關於志願服務的座談會,它從根本上改變了我對社區參與的看法。
#4
That sounds intriguing. Were there any insights that particularly stood out to you?
聽起來很有趣。有什麼特別讓你印象深刻的見解嗎?
#5
Absolutely. One speaker argued that traditional volunteering often lacks measurable impact on communities.
一點也沒錯。一位講者主張,傳統的志願服務往往對社區缺乏可衡量的影響力。
#6
I couldn't agree more. In marketing, we'd call that a strategy without clear performance indicators.
我再同意不過了。在行銷領域,我們會稱之為缺乏明確績效指標的策略。
#7
Precisely. She suggested that every volunteer initiative should define its intended outcomes beforehand.
一點也沒錯。她建議每一項志願服務計畫都應該事先定義其預期成果。
#8
That resonates with me deeply. Had I known this approach earlier, our corporate giving programs would have been far more effective.
這讓我深有共鳴。如果我早點知道這個方法,我們的企業捐贈計畫就會有效得多。
#9
So here's what really struck me. Not only do volunteers benefit communities, but they also undergo profound personal transformation.
這就是真正讓我感觸深刻的地方。志工不僅對社區有益,他們本身也會經歷深刻的個人轉變。
#10
That's a compelling angle for encouraging more people to donate their time and skills.
這是一個鼓勵更多人捐獻時間與技能的引人入勝的角度。
#11
Exactly. One NGO director shared data showing that sustained volunteer engagement reduces urban isolation by thirty percent.
沒錯。一位非政府組織的主管分享了數據,顯示持續的志願服務參與能減少百分之三十的城市孤立感。
#12
Remarkable. Were it not for such evidence, skeptics would dismiss volunteering as merely symbolic.
太了不起了。若非有這樣的證據,懷疑論者會將志願服務僅僅視為象徵性的行為。
#13
You know, this gives me an idea for our company's community outreach strategy.
你知道嗎,這讓我對我們公司的社區推廣策略有了一個想法。
#14
I'm all ears. You always have a knack for turning abstract concepts into actionable plans.
我洗耳恭聽。妳總是有本事將抽象的概念轉化為可行的計劃。
#15
What if we partnered with local NGOs to create skill-based volunteer programs for our employees?
如果我們與當地的非政府組織合作,為我們的員工建立以技能為導向的志工計畫呢?
#16
That would be brilliant. Rather than generic charity events, you'd be leveraging professional expertise for tangible social impact.
那太棒了。與其舉辦通用的慈善活動,你將能利用專業知識來產生實質的社會影響。
#17
Precisely. It is essential that each participant understand the specific community need they're addressing.
正是如此。每位參與者都必須了解他們正在解決的特定社區需求。
#18
I'd love to feature this initiative on my show once it launches.
一旦這項倡議啟動,我很樂意在我的節目中介紹它。
#19
That would amplify the message enormously. The more visibility we generate, the more volunteers we'll attract.
那將會極大地擴大訊息的影響力。我們產生的曝光度越高,吸引到的志工就越多。
#20
And ultimately, the greater the impact on the community as a whole.
而最終,對整個社群的影響將會更加深遠。
#21
Agreed. Let's schedule a follow-up meeting next week to outline the proposal in detail.
同意。讓我們下週安排一次後續會議,詳細概述這項提案。
#22
Perfect. This conversation has genuinely reinforced my belief that strategic volunteering can reshape entire neighborhoods.
太好了。這次對話確實強化了我的信念,即策略性的志願服務能夠重塑整個社區。