Ideas That Change Us (H4)
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
"The fact that we recycle helps the planet."
我們做資源回收這件事對地球有幫助。
#2
"I like the idea that everyone can learn."
我喜歡每個人都能學習的這個想法。
#3
"The news that our team won made us cheer."
我們隊伍獲勝的消息讓我們歡呼了起來。
#4
"The belief that effort pays keeps me going."
「付出終有回報」的信念支撐著我繼續前行。
#5
"The hope that things improve gives us strength."
「事情會好轉的希望給予了我們力量。」
#6
"The truth that time is limited matters."
時間有限這個事實至關重要。
#7
"The idea that kindness spreads is powerful."
「善良會傳播」這個想法是很有力量的。
#8
"The fact that she tried so hard impressed me."
她如此努力嘗試的這個事實讓我印象深刻。
#9
"The thought that we can help excites me."
「我們能夠幫上忙」這個想法讓我感到興奮。
#10
"The discovery that water exists there is huge."
在那裡發現有水的這件事影響重大。
#11
"The rule that we respect others is important."
「我們尊重他人」這項規則是很重要的。
#12
"The dream that all kids learn is worth fighting for."
「所有孩子都能學習」這個夢想是值得為之奮鬥的。
#13
I have always loved the idea that one person can make a difference.
我一直以來都很喜歡「每個人都能有所作為」的這個想法。
#14
The fact that small actions add up gives me hope.
微小的行動累積起來這個事實,帶給我希望。
#15
Last year, the news that our river was polluted shocked us.
去年,我們河川受到污染的消息震驚了我們。
#16
The belief that we could fix it pushed our class to act.
我們能夠解決這個問題的信念,推動著我們班級去採取行動。
#17
We started with the simple idea that cleaning helps everyone.
我們從一個簡單的想法開始,那就是打掃對每個人都有幫助。
#18
The truth that change takes time did not stop us.
改變需要時間這個事實並沒有阻止我們。
#19
Slowly, the hope that the river could recover grew stronger.
漸漸地,那條河流能夠康復的希望變得更加強烈了。
#20
The discovery that fish had returned filled us with joy.
發現魚群已經回來這件事讓我們充滿了喜悅。
#21
The thought that we had helped made every effort worth it.
我們幫上了忙的這個想法,讓所有的付出都變得值得了。
#22
I now hold the belief that young people can lead change.
我現在抱持著年輕人能夠領導改變的信念。
#23
The fact that we are young is not a limit at all.
我們很年輕這個事實一點也不是限制。
#24
The dream that we can heal our world keeps me going.
我們可以治癒世界這個夢想,支撐著我繼續前行。
#25
"What idea inspires you most, Emma?"
「什麼想法最能啟發妳,艾瑪?」
#26
"The idea that art can heal people inspires me."
「藝術能治癒人心」這個想法啟發了我。
#27
"The fact that we have one Earth worries me."
我們只有一個地球的事實讓我感到擔憂。
#28
"I love the belief that everyone matters."
我喜歡每個人都很重要的這個信念。
#29
"The news that the park reopened made us happy."
公園重新開放的消息讓我們很高興。
#30
"The hope that we can improve drives my work."
「我們能夠進步的希望驅使著我的工作。」
#31
"The truth that learning never ends excites me."
「學習永無止境」這個事實讓我感到興奮。
#32
"The thought that we can help others is powerful."
「我們能幫助他人」的這個想法是很有力量的。
#33
"The fact that you tried means a lot to me."
你努力嘗試過這件事,對我來說意義重大。
#34
"Ideas that bring hope can change the world."
帶來希望的想法可以改變世界。