Customs & Immigration
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning. Welcome to the country.
早安。歡迎來到這個國家。
#2
Good morning. Thank you very much.
早安。非常感謝你。
#3
May I see your passport, please?
我可以看您的護照嗎?
#4
Of course. Here it is.
當然可以。給您。
#5
Thank you. What is the purpose of your visit?
謝謝。您這次訪問的目的是什麼?
#6
I am here for a vacation.
我是來度假的。
#7
That sounds nice. How long will you stay?
那聽起來很棒。你打算待多久?
#8
I will stay for two weeks.
我將會待兩個星期。
#9
Where will you stay during your visit?
您訪問期間將住在哪裡?
#10
I will stay at the Grand Hotel downtown.
我將住在市中心的大飯店。
#11
Good. Do you have anything to declare?
很好。你有任何需要申報的東西嗎?
#12
I am not sure. What does declare mean?
我不確定。申報是什麼意思?
#13
It means to tell us about special items. For example, food, plants, or large amounts of money.
它的意思是告訴我們關於特殊的物品。例如,食物、植物或大量的金錢。
#14
Oh, I understand now. I have some chocolate and tea.
喔,我現在明白了。我有一些巧克力和茶。
#15
That is fine. Those are not prohibited items.
那沒關係。那些不是違禁品。
#16
What items are prohibited?
哪些物品是禁止攜帶的?
#17
Fresh fruit and meat are prohibited. You cannot bring them into the country.
新鮮水果和肉類是禁止攜帶的。你不能把它們帶進這個國家。
#18
I see. I don't have any of those.
我明白了。我沒有那些東西中的任何一個。
#19
Everything looks good. Enjoy your vacation!
一切看起來都很好。祝你假期愉快!
#20
Thank you so much for your help.
非常感謝您的幫助。
#21
You are welcome. Have a wonderful time!
不客氣。祝你玩得愉快!
#22
I will. Thank you again!
我會的。再次謝謝您!