Tax Refund
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I love this bookshop. It feels so cozy and welcoming.
嗨!我好喜歡這間書店。它感覺非常溫馨且平易近人。
#2
Thank you so much! Welcome to Chapter and Verse. Can I help you?
非常感謝!歡迎來到 Chapter and Verse。有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#3
Yes, actually. I am visiting London from the United States.
是的,事實上。我正從美國來倫敦旅遊。
#4
Oh, how lovely! Are you looking for anything in particular today?
喔,太棒了!您今天有特別在找什麼東西嗎?
#5
I have already picked out a few books that I want to buy.
我已經挑選了幾本我想買的書。
#6
That is wonderful! Let me see what you have chosen.
那太棒了!讓我看看你選了什麼。
#7
Here they are. But I have a question about the tax refund process.
它們在這裡。但我有一個關於退稅流程的問題。
#8
Of course! Since you are a visitor, you can claim a tax refund.
當然可以!因為您是遊客,您可以申請退稅。
#9
Really? That sounds great. I have never done it before.
真的嗎?那聽起來很棒。我以前從來沒有做過。
#10
Do not worry. The process is quite simple. Let me explain it step by step.
別擔心。過程非常簡單。讓我逐步向你解釋。
#11
Yes, please. I would really appreciate that.
好的,麻煩你了。我會非常感激的。
#12
First, I will give you a special receipt when you pay for the books.
首先,當您支付書款時,我會給您一張特殊的收據。
#13
Is that different from a normal receipt?
那和一般的收據有什麼不同嗎?
#14
Yes, it is a tax refund form that shows the amount of tax you paid.
是的,這是一張顯示您所支付稅額的退稅單。
#15
Okay, so I keep the receipt. What do I do next?
好的,所以我保留收據。接下來我該做什麼?
#16
When you arrive at the airport, you need to find the customs desk.
當你抵達機場時,你需要找到海關櫃檯。
#17
Is the customs desk before or after the security check?
海關櫃檯是在安檢之前還是之後?
#18
It is usually before you check in your luggage, because the items might be inspected.
通常是在你辦理行李托運之前,因為物品可能會被檢查。
#19
That makes sense. So I should keep the books in my hand luggage.
那很有道理。所以我應該把書放在手提行李裡。
#20
Exactly! The customs officer will stamp your receipt to confirm the purchase.
沒錯!海關人員會在您的收據上蓋章以確認購買。
#21
And then I can get my refund? Where is the money returned?
然後我就可以拿到退稅了嗎?錢會退到哪裡?
#22
After the stamp, you go to the duty-free refund counter at the airport.
蓋章之後,你去機場的免稅退稅櫃台。
#23
Can the refund be sent to my credit card?
退款可以退回到我的信用卡嗎?
#24
Yes, the refund can be returned to your credit card or in cash.
是的,退稅可以退回到您的信用卡或以現金支付。
#25
Perfect! I think I will choose the credit card option. Thank you so much, Olivia!
太棒了!我想我會選擇信用卡選項。非常感謝妳,Olivia!
#26
You are welcome, Lisa! I hope you enjoy the books and your trip!
不客氣,Lisa!我希望妳喜歡這些書和妳的旅行!