Online Shopping
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Ryan, I just moved here and I need to furnish my apartment from scratch.
嘿 Ryan,我剛搬到這裡,我需要從零開始佈置我的公寓。
#2
That sounds exciting! Have you considered ordering everything online instead of visiting physical stores?
聽起來很令人興奮!你有沒有考慮過在網上訂購所有東西,而不是去實體店面?
#3
I have, but honestly, I find the whole process a bit overwhelming with so many platforms.
我有考慮過,但老實說,面對這麼多平台,我覺得整個過程有點令人不知所措。
#4
I'd recommend starting with one reputable platform and comparing prices before adding items to your cart.
我建議先從一個信譽良好的平台開始,並在將商品加入購物車之前先比價。
#5
That makes sense. Should I pay attention to customer reviews, or are most of them unreliable?
那很有道理。我應該留意顧客評價嗎?還是大部分的評價都不可靠?
#6
Not only should you read reviews, but you should also filter them by verified purchases to avoid fake ones.
你不僅應該閱讀評價,還應該根據已驗證的購買記錄對其進行篩選,以避開虛假評價。
#7
Good tip. What about payment methods? I'm a bit wary of entering my credit card details everywhere.
好建議。那付款方式呢?我對於在各處輸入信用卡資料有點擔心。
#8
Were I in your position, I would use a digital wallet or a virtual card for added security.
如果我處於你的位置,我會使用數位錢包或虛擬卡來增加安全性。
#9
I hadn't thought of that. Does it complicate the checkout process at all?
我之前沒想到那點。這會讓結帳過程變得更複雜嗎?
#10
Not in the slightest. Most platforms accept digital wallets, and the checkout is actually faster.
一點也不。大多數平台都接受數位錢包,而且結帳流程實際上更快。
#11
Alright, I'm getting more confident now. But what happens if an item arrives damaged or doesn't match the description?
好的,我現在更有信心了。但如果商品送達時有損壞,或者與描述不符,該怎麼辦呢?
#12
That's where the return policy becomes crucial. Always check whether the seller offers free shipping on returns.
那就是退貨政策變得至關重要的時刻。務必檢查賣家是否提供退貨免運費。
#13
And what about getting my money back? I've heard some sellers make the refund process deliberately complicated.
那退錢的事呢?我聽說有些賣家會故意把退款程序搞得很複雜。
#14
Legitimate platforms typically guarantee a full refund within fourteen business days, provided you meet the conditions.
合法的平台通常保證在十四個工作日內全額退款,前提是您符合相關條件。
#15
That's reassuring. I think I'll start by ordering a desk and a bookshelf tonight.
那真令人放心。我想我今晚會先訂一張書桌和一個書架。
#16
Great idea. Make sure you check the estimated shipping time so you can plan accordingly.
好主意。確保你查看預計的運送時間,以便你能相應地做出計劃。
#17
Will do. Thanks for walking me through all of this, Ryan. I feel much more prepared now.
我會照做的。謝謝你帶我了解這一切,Ryan。我現在覺得準備得充分多了。
#18
Anytime! Should you run into any issues during checkout, don't hesitate to give me a call.
隨時效勞!如果你在結帳過程中遇到任何問題,請隨時打電話給我。