Fitness & Exercise
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, Tyler! I haven't seen you since last Thursday. Have you been switching up your routine?
嘿,Tyler!我從上週四之後就沒見過你了。你最近是不是在調整你的健身計畫?
#2
Jake, my man! Yeah, I've been experimenting with a new workout split this whole week.
傑克,我的好兄弟!沒錯,我這整個禮拜都在嘗試一種新的健身分化訓練。
#3
A new split? Tell me more. I've been stuck doing the same boring routine for months now.
新的分段訓練?再多跟我說一點。我已經被困在同樣無聊的例行訓練中好幾個月了。
#4
So I've combined upper body strength training with high-intensity cardio on alternate days.
所以我將上半身重量訓練與高強度有氧運動安排在交替的日子進行。
#5
That sounds brutal, man. How has your body been responding to all that cardio?
那聽起來很慘,老兄。你的身體對那些有氧運動的反應如何?
#6
Honestly, the first three days were tough, but by the end of the week I felt incredible.
老實說,前三天很辛苦,但到週末時我覺得棒極了。
#7
I bet you had to increase your protein intake to keep up with that intensity.
我敢說你一定得增加蛋白質攝取量,才能跟上那樣的強度。
#8
Absolutely. I've been consuming about one hundred and fifty grams of protein per day now.
沒錯。我現在每天大約攝取一百五十克的蛋白質。
#9
That's impressive. I probably need to rethink my nutrition if I want to see real results.
那真令人印象深刻。如果我想要看到真正的成效,我可能需要重新思考我的營養攝取。
#10
Tell you what, why don't we design a personalized workout plan for you this weekend?
我跟你說,我們這週末來為你設計一份個人化的健身計畫如何?
#11
Seriously? That would be awesome. I've always wanted a structured plan tailored to my goals.
真的嗎?那太棒了。我一直想要一個針對我的目標量身定制的有組織計劃。
#12
We'll start by assessing your current fitness level and figuring out your weak points.
我們將從評估你目前的體能水準並找出你的弱點開始。
#13
My weak point is definitely cardio. I get winded after just fifteen minutes on the treadmill.
我的弱點絕對是心肺功能。我在跑步機上才跑十五分鐘就喘不過氣了。
#14
No worries, we'll build your endurance gradually. By next month, you'll have doubled your cardio time.
別擔心,我們會循序漸進地增強你的耐力。到下個月,你的有氧運動時間將會翻倍。
#15
I'm going to hold you to that promise, Tyler. You'd better not go easy on me.
我會讓你信守那個承諾的,泰勒。你最好別對我手下留情。
#16
Trust me, by the time we're done, you'll be in the best shape of your life.
相信我,等我們完成時,你將會處於人生中體能最好的狀態。
#17
Alright, let's do this! I'll grab some extra protein shakes on my way home tonight.
好,我們開始吧!我今晚回家的路上會順便買一些額外的乳清蛋白飲。