At the Bank
Listen to Course
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, sir. Welcome to City National Bank.
早安,先生。歡迎來到城市國家銀行。
#2
Hi there! My name is Alex. I just moved to this city.
嗨!我的名字是 Alex。我剛搬到這座城市。
#3
Welcome to the city, Alex. How can I help you today?
歡迎來到這座城市,Alex。今天有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#4
I would like to open a new bank account, please.
我想開一個新的銀行帳戶,麻煩了。
#5
Of course! We have two main options for personal accounts.
當然可以!我們有兩種主要的個人帳戶選項。
#6
There is a basic account which has no monthly fees at all.
有一種基本帳戶,完全不收取月費。
#7
And there is a premium account that offers higher interest rates.
還有一種提供更高利率的高級帳戶。
#8
What is the difference between them? I am not sure which one I need.
它們之間的區別是什麼?我不確定我需要哪一個。
#9
The basic account is great if you just need everyday banking services.
如果您只需要日常銀行服務,基本帳戶是非常棒的選擇。
#10
The premium account includes free international transfers and better exchange rates.
高級帳戶包含免費的國際轉帳和更好的匯率。
#11
I sometimes send money to my family abroad, so transfers are important.
我偶爾會寄錢給國外的家人,所以轉帳對我來說很重要。
#12
How much does a transfer cost with the basic account?
使用基本帳戶轉帳需要多少錢?
#13
Each international transfer costs fifteen dollars with the basic account.
使用基本帳戶,每筆國際轉帳費用為十五美元。
#14
But with the premium account, all transfers are completely free.
但使用高級帳戶,所有的轉帳都是完全免費的。
#15
That sounds good. What about the exchange rate for foreign currency?
那聽起來不錯。那外幣的匯率呢?
#16
The premium account gives you a better exchange rate than the basic one.
高級帳戶提供的匯率比普通帳戶更好。
#17
Then I think the premium account is the right choice for me.
那麼我想高級帳戶對我來說是正確的選擇。
#18
Great choice! I will need your passport and proof of address.
明智的選擇!我將需要您的護照和居住證明。
#19
Here is my passport. I have also brought a utility bill for my address.
這是我的護照。我還帶了一份地址證明的帳單。
#20
Perfect. These documents look fine. Let me set up your account now.
太好了。這些文件看起來沒問題。我現在來為您開立帳戶。
#21
Your account has been created successfully. Here is your new debit card.
您的帳戶已成功建立。這是您的新簽帳金融卡。
#22
That was really fast! Thank you so much, David.
那真的很快!非常感謝你,David。
#23
You are welcome. The card can be used at any ATM in the city.
不客氣。這張卡可以在城市裡的任何自動提款機使用。
#24
One more question. Is there an ATM near here that I can try?
還有一個問題。這附近有我可以試用的自動提款機(ATM)嗎?
#25
Yes, there is one right outside the building on the left side.
是的,大樓外面的左側就有一個。
#26
Perfect. I also want to exchange some euros to dollars today.
太好了。我今天也想把一些歐元兌換成美金。
#27
Sure. Today's exchange rate is one euro to one point zero eight dollars.
沒問題。今天的匯率是一歐元兌一點零八美元。
#28
That is a reasonable rate. I would like to exchange two hundred euros.
那是個合理的匯率。我想兌換兩百歐元。
#29
No problem. Here are your two hundred and sixteen dollars. Is there anything else?
沒問題。這是您的兩百一十六美元。還有其他需要幫忙的嗎?
#30
No, that is everything. Thank you for your excellent help today, David!
不,就這些了。大衛,謝謝你今天出色的幫助!
#31
It was my pleasure, Alex. Welcome to the city and enjoy your stay!
這是我的榮幸,Alex。歡迎來到這座城市,祝你旅途愉快!