Self Introduction自我介紹
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, I don't think we've met. I'm Alex — I just moved here about a month ago.
嘿,我想我們還沒見過面。我是 Alex —— 我大約一個月前才搬到這裡。
#2
Oh, welcome to the neighborhood! I'm Lisa. What brought you to this part of town?
喔,歡迎來到這個社區!我是 Lisa。是什麼原因讓你搬到這一區的呢?
#3
Work, mainly. I'm a software engineer, and my company relocated me from Portland — that's my hometown, actually.
主要是工作。我是一名軟體工程師,我的公司把我從波特蘭調過來的——那其實是我的家鄉。
#4
No kidding! Portland's gorgeous. I spent a week there last autumn for my blog — I'm a travel blogger, by the way.
真的假的!波特蘭美極了。我去年秋天為了我的部落格在那裡待了一個星期——順帶一提,我是個旅遊部落客。
#5
That's fascinating. So you basically get paid to explore places most people only dream about visiting?
那太迷人了。所以你基本上是靠探索大多數人夢寐以求的地方來賺錢嗎?
#6
Well, it's not quite as glamorous as it sounds — there's a mountain of editing behind every post. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
嗯,這並不像聽起來那麼光鮮亮麗——每一篇貼文背後都有堆積如山的編輯工作。但我絕對不會拿它交換任何東西。
#7
I can imagine. So where are you originally from, if you don't mind my asking?
我能想像。那麼,如果你不介意我問的話,你原本是哪裡人?
#8
I grew up in a tiny coastal town in Maine — the kind of place where everybody knows your name.
我在緬因州的一個沿海小鎮長大——就是那種每個人都互相認識的地方。
#9
That sounds idyllic. Do you miss it?
那聽起來真恬靜。你會想念那裡嗎?
#10
Occasionally, especially the seafood. But city life suits me — there's always something new to stumble upon.
偶爾會想念,特別是海鮮。但城市生活很適合我——總是有新鮮事可以偶然發現。
#11
What about you? Any hobbies keeping you sane after the move?
那你呢?搬家後有什麼愛好能讓你保持理智(不至於忙瘋)嗎?
#12
I've been dabbling in photography, actually — nothing professional, just street scenes and architecture that catch my eye.
事實上,我最近一直在涉略攝影——並非專業性質,只是拍些讓我感興趣的街景和建築。
#13
We should collaborate sometime! I'm always on the lookout for a good photographer. Here, let me give you my number.
我們找個時間合作吧!我一直在尋找優秀的攝影師。來,我把電話號碼給你。
#14
I'd love that. It was genuinely great meeting you, Lisa.
我很樂意。麗莎,很高興能認識妳。
#15
Likewise, Alex. I have a feeling we'll get along famously.
我也一樣,Alex。我有預感我們會相處得非常好。