Renting an Apartment: Conversation (Intermediate)租公寓:會話(中級)
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! I'm calling about the apartment you advertised online.
早安!我打電話是想詢問您在網路上刊登廣告的那間公寓。
#2
Yes, hello! The two-bedroom apartment is still available for rent.
是的,您好!這間兩房公寓仍然可以出租。
#3
That's great news! Could you tell me more about the lease terms?
那真是個好消息!您可以告訴我更多關於租賃條款的細節嗎?
#4
Sure! The monthly rent is eight hundred dollars, which includes water bills.
當然!月租是八百美元,其中包括水費。
#5
I see. What about the other utilities like electricity and gas?
我明白了。那其他的公用事業費用,像是電費和瓦斯費呢?
#6
Those aren't included in the rent, so you'll pay them separately.
那些不包含在租金內,所以您需要另外支付。
#7
Okay, I understand. Is there a security deposit that I need to pay?
好的,我明白了。有我需要支付的押金嗎?
#8
Yes, the deposit equals one month's rent, which we'll return when you move out.
是的,押金等於一個月的租金,當您搬走時我們會退還給您。
#9
That sounds fair. How long is the minimum lease period?
那聽起來很公平。最短租期是多久?
#10
We require a one-year lease, but we can discuss shorter terms later.
我們要求簽訂一年租約,但我們可以之後討論較短的租期。
#11
Perfect! Are pets allowed in the building?
太棒了!這棟大樓允許養寵物嗎?
#12
Small pets are permitted, but there's an additional monthly fee of fifty dollars.
允許攜帶小型寵物,但每月需額外支付五十美元的費用。
#13
I don't have any pets, so that's not a problem for me.
我沒有養任何寵物,所以那對我來說不是問題。
#14
Great! When would you like to view the apartment?
太好了!您想什麼時候看公寓?
#15
Could I come tomorrow afternoon if you're available?
如果方便的話,我明天下午可以過去看房嗎?
#16
Tomorrow works perfectly! I'll meet you there at two o'clock.
明天完全沒問題!我會在兩點鐘在那裡與您會面。
#17
Excellent! One more question - is parking included in the rent?
太棒了!還有一個問題——停車位包含在租金內嗎?
#18
Yes, each apartment has one assigned parking space in the garage.
是的,每間公寓在車庫裡都有一個專屬停車位。
#19
That's wonderful because I really need a place to park my car.
那太好了,因為我真的很需要一個停車位。
#20
Perfect! I'll send you the exact address and see you tomorrow then.
太完美了!我會把確切地址發給您,那我們明天見。