Public Transportation大眾運輸
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa! I need some help with public transportation here.
嘿 Lisa!我需要一些關於這裡大眾運輸的幫助。
#2
Sure, Alex! What do you want to know about it?
沒問題,Alex!你想了解關於它的什麼資訊?
#3
Well, I have been driving everywhere since I moved here.
嗯,自從我搬到這裡以來,我一直到處開車。
#4
That must be expensive with parking and gas prices.
加上停車費和油價,那一定很貴。
#5
Exactly! So how do I buy a ticket for the bus?
一點也沒錯!那麼,我該如何購買公車票呢?
#6
You can buy a ticket at any station or use an app.
你可以在任何車站購買車票,或是使用應用程式。
#7
Is there a monthly pass that saves money?
有可以省錢的月票嗎?
#8
Yes, the monthly pass is much cheaper than buying single tickets.
是的,月票比購買單程票便宜得多。
#9
That sounds great. What about the train system here?
那聽起來很棒。這裡的火車系統怎麼樣呢?
#10
The trains are fast and they run every ten minutes.
火車速度很快,而且每十分鐘一班。
#11
Do I need to transfer if I go downtown?
如果我要去市中心,我需要轉乘嗎?
#12
Yes, you transfer at Central Station to the blue line.
是的,你在中央車站轉乘藍線。
#13
Is the fare the same when you transfer between lines?
當你在不同線路之間轉乘時,票價是一樣的嗎?
#14
Yes, one ticket covers all transfers within two hours.
是的,一張票包含兩小時內的所有轉乘。
#15
Nice! What about taxis and ride-sharing apps?
太好了!那計程車和共乘應用程式呢?
#16
Taxis are good but ride-sharing apps are usually cheaper.
計程車很好,但共乘應用程式通常更便宜。
#17
I was using a ride-sharing app last week and it worked well.
我上週一直在使用共乘應用程式,效果很好。
#18
They are convenient when buses have stopped running at night.
當公車在深夜停止運行時,它們(共乘軟體)非常方便。
#19
This is really helpful. I think I will try the train tomorrow.
這真的很有幫助。我想我明天會試試搭火車。
#20
Great idea! The station is located just three blocks from here.
好主意!車站就在離這裡僅三個街區的地方。
#21
Perfect. Can we go together so you can show me?
太好了。我們可以一起去,這樣你就可以示範給我看嗎?
#22
Of course! I will meet you at nine in the morning.
當然可以!我早上九點會跟你碰面。
#23
Thanks, Lisa. I feel much more confident about getting around now.
謝謝,Lisa。我現在對四處走動感到有信心多了。