Health Insurance健康保險
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Linda, have you had a chance to look over the new insurance plans from my employer?
琳達,妳有機會查看我雇主提供的新保險方案了嗎?
#2
I glanced at the summary last night, but the sheer volume of jargon was overwhelming.
我昨晚粗略看了一下摘要,但那龐大數量的專業術語簡直讓人難以招架。
#3
I know what you mean. Every plan seems to bury the critical details in footnotes.
我懂你的意思。每一份計畫似乎都把關鍵細節埋在腳註裡。
#4
Let's start with the basics. What's the monthly premium for each option?
我們從最基本的開始吧。每個方案的月繳保費是多少?
#5
The HMO plan is around four hundred, while the PPO runs closer to six hundred a month.
HMO 方案大約是四百美元,而 PPO 方案每個月則接近六百美元。
#6
That's a significant gap. I assume the PPO offers broader coverage in return?
那是個不小的差距。我假設 PPO 作為回報會提供更廣泛的保障範圍?
#7
Exactly. With the PPO, we wouldn't need referrals, and out-of-network visits are partially covered.
沒錯。有了 PPO 方案,我們就不需要轉診,而且非網路內的就醫費用也會有部分給付。
#8
What about the deductible? That's where we got stung last year.
那自付額呢?那是我們去年吃虧的地方。
#9
The HMO has a fifteen-hundred-dollar deductible per person, whereas the PPO's is twenty-five hundred.
HMO 方案每人的自付額是 1,500 美元,而 PPO 方案的自付額則是 2,500 美元。
#10
So with the PPO, we'd pay more out of pocket before the insurance kicks in.
所以如果選擇 PPO,在保險開始給付之前,我們需要支付更多自付費用。
#11
Right, but once you meet that threshold, the reimbursement rate is actually quite generous.
沒錯,但一旦你達到了那個門檻,理賠償還率實際上是相當優渥的。
#12
I'm also thinking about how smoothly claims get processed. Remember the ordeal with my dental claim?
我也在考慮理賠處理的順暢程度。還記得我那次牙科理賠的痛苦經歷嗎?
#13
How could I forget? They rejected it twice on a technicality before finally approving it.
我怎麼可能忘記?他們因為技術性細節拒絕了兩次,最後才終於核准。
#14
Exactly. A plan with a streamlined claim process would save us enormous headaches.
沒錯。一個擁有簡化理賠流程的方案能為我們省去巨大的麻煩。
#15
The PPO's online portal apparently lets you track every claim in real time, which is reassuring.
PPO 的線上入口網站顯然能讓你即時追蹤每一筆理賠申請,這點令人感到安心。
#16
All things considered, I'm leaning toward the PPO despite the higher premium.
綜合各項因素考慮,儘管保費較高,我還是傾向於選擇 PPO 方案。
#17
Same here. The flexibility and broader coverage outweigh the extra monthly cost.
我也這麼想。靈活性和更廣泛的保障範圍超過了額外的月費支出。
#18
Let's crunch the numbers tonight and factor in the kids' orthodontic appointments.
我們今晚來仔細算一下帳,並把孩子們的牙齒矯正預約也納入考量。
#19
Good thinking. I'll pull up the benefits comparison chart after dinner, and we can finalize our decision.
好主意。我晚餐後會調出福利對照表,然後我們就可以做最後決定了。
#20
Perfect. It feels good to tackle this together rather than leaving it to the last minute.
太好了。一起處理這件事,而不是拖到最後一刻才做,感覺真的很棒。