Hotel Check-in飯店登記
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good evening. I have a reservation under the name Sarah Mitchell for three nights.
晚安。我有一項以 Sarah Mitchell 為名的三晚預約。
#2
Welcome to The Grand Meridian, Ms. Mitchell. Let me pull up your reservation right away.
歡迎來到大子午線酒店,米契爾女士。讓我立刻為您調出您的預訂資料。
#3
Thank you so much. I must say, the lobby is absolutely stunning.
非常感謝。我必須說,這大廳簡直美極了。
#4
I appreciate that, Ms. Mitchell. Here we are — a deluxe suite with a harbor view, correct?
謝謝您的誇獎,米契爾女士。我們到了——一間附帶海港景觀的豪華套房,沒錯吧?
#5
That's right. I specifically requested a higher floor, should one be available.
沒錯。我特別要求了較高樓層,如果有的話。
#6
Indeed, we've allocated room 1804 on the eighteenth floor, which overlooks the entire harbor.
的確,我們已為您分配了位於 18 樓的 1804 號房,該房間可俯瞰整個港口。
#7
Perfect. That sounds exactly like what I had in mind.
太完美了。這正是我心目中所想的樣子。
#8
Now, may I see your identification and a credit card for the security deposit, please?
現在,可以請您出示您的身分證明文件以及用於支付保證金的信用卡嗎?
#9
Of course. Here's my passport and my Visa card. Will I be charged upfront?
沒問題。這是我的護照和 Visa 卡。我會被預先收費嗎?
#10
Not at all. We merely place a temporary hold, which is released upon checkout.
一點也不。我們僅是先預授權一筆暫時性的扣款,這筆款項會在辦理退房時解除。
#11
That's reassuring. I've had issues with deposits not being refunded promptly at other hotels.
這讓人放心多了。我以前在其他飯店遇過押金沒有及時退還的問題。
#12
I completely understand your concern. Here is your room key for suite 1804.
我完全理解您的顧慮。這是您 1804 號套房的房卡。
#13
Wonderful. Could I also arrange a wake-up call for six-thirty tomorrow morning?
太好了。我也可以安排明天早上六點半的晨呼服務嗎?
#14
Absolutely. I'll schedule that immediately. Would you prefer a courtesy call or an automated ring?
沒問題。我會立即為您安排。您偏好專人叫醒服務還是自動語音提醒?
#15
A courtesy call would be preferable. I tend to sleep through automated ones, embarrassingly enough.
人工提醒電話會比較理想。我往往會睡過頭而沒聽到自動語音提醒,這說起來真令人尷尬。
#16
Not uncommon at all. We'll have someone call your room at precisely six-thirty.
這一點也不罕見。我們會在六點三十分準時請人打電話到您的房間。
#17
One more thing — what time is checkout on Wednesday?
還有一件事——週三的退房時間是什麼時候?
#18
Standard checkout is at eleven, but were you to need a late departure, we could extend it to one.
標準退房時間是十一點,但如果您需要延遲啟程,我們可以將其延長至一點。
#19
I might take you up on that. I'll confirm the evening before, if that's acceptable.
我也許會接受你的建議。如果可以的話,我會在前一天晚上確認。
#20
By all means. Should you require anything else during your stay, do not hesitate to dial zero.
當然可以。如果您在住宿期間需要任何其他服務,請隨時撥打 0。
#21
You've been incredibly helpful, David. I can already tell this will be a wonderful stay.
大衛,你真的幫了大忙。我已經可以預見這將會是一次美好的住宿體驗。
#22
The pleasure is entirely ours. Enjoy your evening, Ms. Mitchell.
這是我們的榮幸。祝您有個愉快的夜晚,米契爾女士。