Medical Consultation醫療諮詢
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Dr. Chen. I appreciate you fitting me in on such short notice.
早安,陳醫生。很感謝您在這麼倉促的情況下還能撥冗見我。
#2
Not at all, Sarah. I always make time for patients who sound concerned on the phone.
一點也不麻煩,莎拉。對於在電話中聽起來很擔心的病人,我總是會抽空看診。
#3
I've been feeling unusually run-down for the past couple of weeks, and it's getting worse.
過去這幾週我一直感到異常疲憊,而且情況正在惡化。
#4
I see. Could you describe each symptom in as much detail as possible?
我明白了。您能盡可能詳細地描述每一項症狀嗎?
#5
Well, I've had persistent headaches, mostly behind my eyes, along with a sore throat.
嗯,我一直有持續性的頭痛,主要是在眼睛後方,還伴隨著喉嚨痛。
#6
On top of that, I've been running a low-grade fever almost every evening.
除此之外,我幾乎每天傍晚都在發低燒。
#7
Have you noticed any changes in appetite, sleep patterns, or concentration levels?
你有注意到食慾、睡眠模式或注意力集中程度有任何變化嗎?
#8
Now that you mention it, I haven't been sleeping well, and my appetite has diminished considerably.
既然你提到了,我最近確實一直睡不好,而且我的食慾也大幅減退了。
#9
Let me take your temperature and check your lymph nodes. Could you tilt your head back, please?
讓我為您量體溫並檢查您的淋巴結。請您將頭向後仰好嗎?
#10
Sure. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?
好的。有什麼特別的東西是您正在檢查的嗎?
#11
I'm checking for swelling, which could indicate an underlying infection or inflammatory response.
我正在檢查是否有腫脹,這可能預示著潛在的感染或發炎反應。
#12
Based on your symptoms and the preliminary examination, my diagnosis points toward a viral infection.
根據您的症狀和初步檢查,我的診斷指向病毒性感染。
#13
Were it a bacterial infection, we would need antibiotics, but that doesn't appear to be the case.
如果是細菌感染,我們就需要使用抗生素,但目前看來並非如此。
#14
That's a relief. So what should I do from here?
那太讓人放心了。那麼,接下來我該怎麼做呢?
#15
I'm going to prescribe a mild anti-inflammatory medication to manage the fever and headaches.
我打算開一種溫和的消炎藥來控制發燒和頭痛。
#16
It's essential that you stay well-hydrated and get adequate rest over the coming days.
在接下來的幾天裡,保持充足的水分並獲得充分的休息是至關重要的。
#17
Understood. Should I schedule a follow-up appointment in case the symptoms persist?
明白了。如果症狀持續的話,我需要預約回診嗎?
#18
Absolutely. I'd recommend a follow-up in ten days so we can reassess your condition thoroughly.
當然。我建議十天後進行複診,以便我們能徹底重新評估您的狀況。
#19
Should the fever spike above thirty-nine degrees, don't hesitate to come in immediately.
萬一發燒飆升超過三十九度,請毫不猶豫地立即就診。
#20
I really appreciate how thorough you've been, Dr. Chen. I feel much more at ease now.
陳醫生,我真的很感激您如此細心。我現在感覺安心多了。
#21
That's what I'm here for. Take care of yourself, and I'll see you at the follow-up.
這是我分內的事。保重身體,我們回診時見。