Self Introduction自我介绍
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey, I don't think we've met. I'm Alex — I just moved here about a month ago.
嘿,我想我们还没见过面。我是 Alex —— 我大约一个月前才搬到这里。
#2
Oh, welcome to the neighborhood! I'm Lisa. What brought you to this part of town?
噢,欢迎来到这个社区!我是 Lisa。是什么原因让你搬到这一区的呢?
#3
Work, mainly. I'm a software engineer, and my company relocated me from Portland — that's my hometown, actually.
主要是工作。我是一名软件工程师,我的公司把我从波特兰调过来的——那其实是我的家乡。
#4
No kidding! Portland's gorgeous. I spent a week there last autumn for my blog — I'm a travel blogger, by the way.
真的假的!波特兰美极了。我去年秋天为了我的博客在那里待了一个星期——顺带一提,我是个旅游博主。
#5
That's fascinating. So you basically get paid to explore places most people only dream about visiting?
那太迷人了。所以你基本上是靠探索大多数人梦寐以求的地方来赚钱吗?
#6
Well, it's not quite as glamorous as it sounds — there's a mountain of editing behind every post. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
嗯,这并不像听起来那么光鲜亮丽——每一篇帖子背后都有堆积如山的编辑工作。但我绝对不会拿它交换任何东西。
#7
I can imagine. So where are you originally from, if you don't mind my asking?
我能想象。那么,如果你不介意我问的话,你原本是哪里人?
#8
I grew up in a tiny coastal town in Maine — the kind of place where everybody knows your name.
我在缅因州的一个沿海小镇长大——就是那种每个人都互相认识的地方。
#9
That sounds idyllic. Do you miss it?
那听起来真恬静。你会想念那里吗?
#10
Occasionally, especially the seafood. But city life suits me — there's always something new to stumble upon.
偶尔会想念,特别是海鲜。但城市生活很适合我——总是有新鲜事可以偶然发现。
#11
What about you? Any hobbies keeping you sane after the move?
那你呢?搬家后有什么爱好能让你保持理智(不至于忙疯)吗?
#12
I've been dabbling in photography, actually — nothing professional, just street scenes and architecture that catch my eye.
事实上,我最近一直在涉猎摄影——并非专业性质,只是拍些让我感兴趣的街景和建筑。
#13
We should collaborate sometime! I'm always on the lookout for a good photographer. Here, let me give you my number.
我们找个时间合作吧!我一直在寻找优秀的摄影师。来,我把电话号码给你。
#14
I'd love that. It was genuinely great meeting you, Lisa.
我很乐意。丽莎,很高兴能认识你。
#15
Likewise, Alex. I have a feeling we'll get along famously.
我也一样,Alex。我有预感我们会相处得非常好。