Customs & Immigration海关与入境
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning. Welcome to the country.
早安。欢迎来到这个国家。
#2
Good morning. Thank you very much.
早安。非常感谢你。
#3
May I see your passport, please?
我可以看您的护照吗?
#4
Of course. Here it is.
当然可以。给您。
#5
Thank you. What is the purpose of your visit?
谢谢。您这次访问的目的是什么?
#6
I am here for a vacation.
我是来度假的。
#7
That sounds nice. How long will you stay?
那听起来很棒。你打算待多久?
#8
I will stay for two weeks.
我将会待两个星期。
#9
Where will you stay during your visit?
您访问期间将住在哪里?
#10
I will stay at the Grand Hotel downtown.
我将住在市中心的大酒店。
#11
Good. Do you have anything to declare?
很好。你有任何需要申报的东西吗?
#12
I am not sure. What does declare mean?
我不确定。申报是什么意思?
#13
It means to tell us about special items. For example, food, plants, or large amounts of money.
它的意思是告诉我们关于特殊的物品。例如,食物、植物或大量的金钱。
#14
Oh, I understand now. I have some chocolate and tea.
噢,我现在明白了。我有一些巧克力和茶。
#15
That is fine. Those are not prohibited items.
那没关系。那些不是违禁品。
#16
What items are prohibited?
哪些物品是禁止携带的?
#17
Fresh fruit and meat are prohibited. You cannot bring them into the country.
新鲜水果和肉类是禁止携带的。你不能把它们带进这个国家。
#18
I see. I don't have any of those.
我明白了。我没有那些东西中的任何一个。
#19
Everything looks good. Enjoy your vacation!
一切看起来都很好。祝你假期愉快!
#20
Thank you so much for your help.
非常感谢您的帮助。
#21
You are welcome. Have a wonderful time!
不客气。祝你玩得愉快!
#22
I will. Thank you again!
我会的。再次谢谢您!