Remote Work远程办公
完整音频预览
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex, how are you settling into the new city? I heard you moved last month.
嘿 Alex,你适应新城市的生活适应得如何?我听说你上个月搬家了。
#2
Hey Ryan! Thanks for asking. The move went smoothly, but I'm still unpacking boxes.
嘿 Ryan!谢谢你的询问。搬家过程很顺利,但我还在整理箱子。
#3
That sounds familiar. Have you managed to set up your home office yet?
听起来很耳熟。你已经把居家办公室布置好了吗?
#4
Not really. I've been working from my kitchen table, which isn't ideal at all.
不太算。我一直都在餐桌上工作,这根本不理想。
#5
I'd strongly recommend investing in a proper desk and an ergonomic chair for your setup.
我强烈建议为你的配置投资一张合适的桌子和一把人体工学椅。
#6
Yeah, I've been meaning to do that. Do you have any specific recommendations?
对啊,我一直打算要那样做。你有什么具体的建议吗?
#7
I bought a standing desk last year, and it has completely transformed my productivity levels.
我去年买了一张升降桌,它完全改变了我的生产力水平。
#8
That sounds great. How do you handle all the Zoom meetings, though? They can be exhausting.
那听起来很棒。不过,你都如何处理所有的 Zoom 会议呢?它们可能非常令人疲惫。
#9
I totally understand. I used to have back-to-back calls every single day last year.
我完全理解。去年我每天都有接连不断的电话会议。
#10
That must have been really draining. How did you eventually manage to fix that?
那当时一定很累人。你最后是怎么设法解决那个问题的?
#11
I started blocking off focus time on my calendar so that nobody could schedule meetings.
我开始在日历上封锁专注时间,这样就没人能安排会议了。
#12
That's a clever approach. I also find that Slack notifications constantly interrupt my concentration.
那是个聪明的方法。我也发现 Slack 的通知不断干扰我的注意力。
#13
You should customize your notification settings and mute channels that aren't directly relevant to you.
你应该自定义你的通知设置,并静音那些与你没有直接关联的频道。
#14
Good idea. What about deadlines? I sometimes struggle to stay on track without an office environment.
好主意。那截止日期呢?有时候在没有办公室环境的情况下,我很难保持进度。
#15
Having a structured daily routine is essential when you're working from home, in my experience.
根据我的经验,在家工作时,拥有规律的日常作息是至关重要的。
#16
I've noticed that I tend to procrastinate more when there's no one physically around me.
我注意到当身边没有人的时候,我往往会更爱拖延。
#17
That's completely normal. I'd suggest breaking large tasks into smaller pieces with individual deadlines.
那是完全正常的。我会建议将大型任务分解成带有各自截止日期的小部分。
#18
So instead of one big deadline, I should create several smaller milestones throughout the week?
所以与其设定一个大期限,我应该在这一周内建立几个较小的里程碑吗?
#19
Exactly. That approach has worked wonders for me over the past two years of remote work.
没错。在过去两年的远程办公期间,那个方法对我来说效果非常好。
#20
I really appreciate all these tips. One last question — how do you maintain work-life balance?
我真的很感谢这些建议。最后一个问题——你如何维持工作与生活的平衡?
#21
I shut down my laptop at six o'clock sharp and never check Slack after that time.
我在六点整关闭笔记本电脑,且在那之后绝不查看 Slack。
#22
That sounds like a healthy boundary. I've been guilty of working until midnight recently.
那听起来像是一个健康的界限。我最近一直有工作到午夜的坏习惯。
#23
You'll burn out quickly if you keep doing that. Set boundaries and protect your personal time.
如果你继续那样做,你很快就会筋疲力尽。要设定界限并保护你的个人时间。
#24
You're absolutely right. I'll start implementing all of these strategies beginning tomorrow. Thanks, Ryan!
你说得完全正确。我明天开始会执行所有这些策略。谢谢你,Ryan!