The Lost Dog (J8A)
ตัวอย่างเสียงทั้งหมด
0:00
0:00
#1
Do you remember the lost dog last week?
你還記得上週那隻走失的狗嗎?
#2
Yes! I was walking home when I saw it.
是的!我正走路回家時,我看到了牠。
#3
It was barking near the park bench.
牠當時正在公園長椅附近吠叫。
#4
While we were looking, it ran away.
當我們正在尋找時,牠跑掉了。
#5
I was driving past, so I stopped to help.
我當時剛好開車經過,所以我停下來幫忙。
#6
We were calling its name for an hour.
我們呼喊牠的名字呼了一個小時。
#7
Finally, Emma found it under a car.
最後,艾瑪在一輛車子底下找到了牠。
#8
It was so scared, so I gave it a hug.
牠那時非常害怕,所以我抱了牠一下。
#9
Before we left, we fed it a small meal.
在我們離開之前,我們餵了牠一小頓飯。
#10
After that, we found its owner online.
在那之後,我們在網路上找到了牠的主人。
#11
The owner was crying with happiness.
主人高興得哭了。
#12
It was a long day, but a happy ending.
那是漫長的一天,但卻有一個快樂的結局。
#13
Last Sunday started like any normal day.
上個星期天就像任何平凡的一天一樣開始了。
#14
While I was reading on a bench, I heard a dog barking.
當我正在長椅上閱讀時,我聽到一隻狗在吠叫。
#15
A small dog was running around and looking scared.
一隻小狗到處亂跑,看起來很害怕的樣子。
#16
It was clearly lost.
牠顯然迷路了。
#17
My friends and I began to search for its owner.
我的朋友們和我開始尋找牠的主人。
#18
We were asking people in the park when Emma found a phone number on its collar.
當艾瑪在牠的項圈上找到一個電話號碼時,我們正在公園裡詢問人們。
#19
We called the number, and finally the owner came.
我們撥打了那個號碼,最後主人來了。
#20
She was so happy that she hugged each of us.
她是如此高興,以至於擁抱了我們每一個人。
#21
Before we said goodbye, we fed the dog one last treat.
在我們說再見之前,我們餵了那隻狗最後一次零食。
#22
It was an afternoon I will never forget.
那是一個我永遠不會忘記的下午。
#23
Hana, what were you doing when you found it?
哈娜,妳找到牠的時候正在做什麼?
#24
I was reading on a bench near the gate.
我那時正坐在大門附近的長椅上閱讀。
#25
I was buying a drink while it was barking.
當牠在叫的時候,我正在買飲料。
#26
Leo, were you driving at that time?
里奧,你那時候正在開車嗎?
#27
Yes, I was driving home when I saw you all.
是的,當我看到你們大家時,我正開車回家。
#28
We were so worried before we found it.
在我們找到牠之前,我們真的很擔心。
#29
But the dog was wagging its tail finally.
但那隻狗最後終於搖起了尾巴。
#30
After we called, the owner came quickly.
在我們打電話之後,主人很快就來了。
#31
She was thanking us again and again.
她不停地向我們道謝。
#32
Helping others always feels good.
幫助他人總是讓人感覺很好。