Are You OK? (J8A)
전체 오디오 미리듣기
0:00
0:00
#1
Hana, you look pale. Are you OK?
哈娜,妳看起來臉色蒼白。妳還好嗎?
#2
No, I have a fever and a headache.
不,我發燒而且頭痛。
#3
Oh no! Do you have a sore throat too?
糟糕!你也有喉嚨痛嗎?
#4
Yes, so I can't eat much.
是的,所以我吃不下太多東西。
#5
You should see a doctor.
你應該去看醫生。
#6
Hi everyone, I am Dr. Leo. Let me check.
大家好,我是里奧醫生。讓我檢查一下。
#7
You have a cold, so you must rest at home.
你感冒了,所以你必須在家休息。
#8
I kept studying late, however, and got sick.
然而,我一直讀書讀到很晚,結果生病了。
#9
Take this medicine because it helps your fever.
吃這包藥,因為它能緩解你的發燒症狀。
#10
We brought you some warm soup.
我們帶了一些熱湯給你。
#11
Thank you! You are all so kind.
謝謝你們!你們人真好。
#12
Drink water and sleep well. You will feel better.
多喝水並好好睡覺。你會感覺好一些。
#13
Yesterday I felt terrible.
昨天我感覺很不舒服。
#14
I had a high fever and a bad headache.
我發高燒而且頭痛得很厲害。
#15
My throat hurt, so I could not eat.
我的喉嚨很痛,所以我無法吃東西。
#16
My mother brought me to the hospital.
我媽媽帶我去了醫院。
#17
The doctor said it was just a cold, however, I had to rest.
醫生說那只是感冒,然而,我必須休息。
#18
He gave me some medicine because my fever was high.
他給了我一些藥,因為我發高燒。
#19
My friends sent me kind messages.
我的朋友們寄給我貼心的訊息。
#20
I stayed in bed all day and drank a lot of water.
我整天躺在床上休息,並且喝了很多水。
#21
Today I feel much better.
今天我感覺好多了。
#22
Health is really important.
健康真的很重要。
#23
Hana, you should not study so late.
哈娜,你不應該讀書讀到那麼晚。
#24
I know. I was too busy, so I got tired.
我知道。我太忙了,所以累了。
#25
You should wear a coat because it is cold.
你應該穿件外套,因為天氣很冷。
#26
You are right. The weather is wet and cold.
妳說得對。天氣又濕又冷。
#27
Drink warm water, however, avoid cold drinks.
多喝溫水,然而,要避免冰冷飲料。
#28
OK, Dr. Leo. I will follow your advice.
好的,里奧醫生。我會聽從您的建議。
#29
We can bring you notes from class.
我們可以幫你帶課堂上的筆記。
#30
And we will visit you again tomorrow.
而且我們明天會再來看妳。
#31
You are the best friends ever.
你們真是我有史以來最好的朋友。
#32
Rest well, because health comes first.
好好休息,因為健康最重要。