Make a Difference (H5)
전체 오디오 미리듣기
0:00
0:00
#1
We want to raise awareness about clean water.
我們想要提高大眾對乾淨水源的意識。
#2
Let us take action before the problem grows.
讓我們在問題擴大之前採取行動。
#3
Even small steps can make a real difference.
即使是小小的步伐也能帶來真正的改變。
#4
Volunteers play a key role in our plan.
志工在我們的計劃中扮演著關鍵角色。
#5
This project can have a lasting impact.
這個專案能產生深遠的影響。
#6
We must meet the needs of our neighbors.
我們必須滿足鄰居的需求。
#7
Let us reach an agreement on the budget.
讓我們在預算上達成共識。
#8
We should pay attention to every voice.
我們應該關注每一個聲音。
#9
A single idea can spark real change.
一個單純的想法就能激發真正的改變。
#10
We need to set a goal and meet it on time.
我們需要設定目標並準時達成。
#11
Let us take responsibility for our community.
讓我們為我們的社區承擔責任。
#12
Together, we can solve this shared problem.
齊心協力,我們就能解決這個共同的問題。
#13
Change begins when ordinary people decide to take action.
當普通人決定採取行動時,改變就開始了。
#14
First, we must raise awareness about the issues that matter.
首先,我們必須提高對那些重要議題的意識。
#15
A clear plan helps us make a real and lasting difference.
一個明確的計劃能幫助我們做出真實且持久的改變。
#16
Each volunteer plays a part in turning hope into work.
每位志工在將希望轉化為實際行動的過程中,都發揮了作用。
#17
We listen closely to meet the true needs of others.
我們傾聽,以滿足他人真正的需求。
#18
Small projects, done with care, can have a wide impact.
用心去做的小型專案,也能產生廣泛的影響。
#19
We pay attention to every idea, no matter how quiet.
我們關注每一個想法,不論它是多麼微弱。
#20
When we reach an agreement, our group moves as one.
當我們達成共識時,我們的團隊就會採取一致的行動。
#21
We set clear goals and meet them step by step.
我們設定明確的目標,並循序漸進地達成它們。
#22
To spark change, we must also take responsibility ourselves.
為了激發改變,我們自己也必須承擔責任。
#23
A community grows stronger when everyone shares the load.
當每個人都分擔重擔時,社區就會變得更強大。
#24
In the end, big change is built from many small acts.
歸根結底,巨大的改變是由許多微小的行動累積而成的。
#25
How do we start, Emma?
我們該如何開始,艾瑪?
#26
First, we raise awareness about the issue.
首先,我們提高對這個議題的意識。
#27
Then we take action with a clear plan.
然後我們帶著明確的計劃採取行動。
#28
Even small steps make a real difference.
即使是微小的步驟也能帶來真正的改變。
#29
Each volunteer plays a key role.
每位志工都扮演著關鍵角色。
#30
We listen to meet people's real needs.
我們傾聽以滿足人們的真實需求。
#31
Small projects can have a wide impact.
小型專案也能產生廣泛的影響。
#32
We set a goal and meet it on time.
我們設定目標並準時達成。
#33
We take responsibility for our community.
我們為我們的社區承擔責任。
#34
Start small, and change will grow.
從微小的地方開始,改變就會隨之增長。