At the Food Court (J7B)
完全音声プレビュー
0:00
0:00
#1
How much is a bowl of noodles?
一碗麵多少錢?
#2
It is fifty dollars. It is very tasty.
它是五十元。它非常美味。
#3
How many drinks do you want, Emma?
艾瑪,妳想要幾杯飲料?
#4
I want two cups of bubble tea.
我想要兩杯珍珠奶茶。
#5
How much is the fried chicken?
炸雞多少錢?
#6
It is forty dollars for one piece.
一片是四十元。
#7
How much rice do we need for four people?
我們四個人需要多少白飯?
#8
We need two big bowls of rice.
我們需要兩大碗飯。
#9
How many dumplings are in one order?
一份有幾顆水餃?
#10
There are ten dumplings in each order.
每一份有十顆水餃。
#11
That is a good deal! I want one order.
那真划算!我要點一份。
#12
Let's order some soup too.
我們也來點一些湯吧。
#13
My friends and I love to eat at the food court.
我的朋友們和我喜歡在美食街吃東西。
#14
There are many stalls, and the food is cheap.
那裡有許多攤位,而且食物很便宜。
#15
How much is a bowl of beef noodles here?
這裡的一碗牛肉麵多少錢?
#16
It is only sixty dollars, and it is delicious.
它只要六十元,而且非常好吃。
#17
How many dumplings can I buy with fifty dollars?
我用五十元可以買到幾顆水餃?
#18
I can get about ten warm and juicy dumplings.
我可以買到大約十顆溫熱又多汁的水餃。
#19
The drinks are cheap, so we often buy bubble tea.
飲料很便宜,所以我們常常買珍珠奶茶。
#20
We share our food, so everyone tries a little.
我們分享我們的食物,所以每個人都嚐一點。
#21
A meal with friends is always the best.
和朋友一起吃飯總是最好的。
#22
How much is this bubble tea?
這杯珍珠奶茶多少錢?
#23
It is thirty-five dollars, and it is fresh.
它是三十五元,而且很新鮮。
#24
How many bowls of soup do we need?
我們需要幾碗湯?
#25
We need three bowls for everyone.
我們每個人需要三碗。
#26
How much is a plate of fried rice?
一盤炒飯多少錢?
#27
It is fifty dollars for a big plate.
大盤的一盤是五十元。
#28
These buns look tasty. How much are they?
這些包子看起來很好吃。它們多少錢?
#29
They are twenty dollars for two.
兩個二十元。
#30
How many orders should we get?
我們應該點幾份?
#31
Two orders are enough for us.
兩份對我們來說就夠了。