Medical Consultation醫療諮詢
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Dr. Chen. Thank you for seeing me on such short notice today.
早安,陳醫生。謝謝您在這麼倉促的情況下今天撥冗見我。
#2
Good morning, Sarah. Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable right here.
早安,莎拉。請坐,讓自己在這裡坐得舒服一點。
#3
Thank you. I appreciate you fitting me into your schedule this morning.
謝謝。我很感激您今天早上撥冗將我排入您的行程中。
#4
Of course. Now, could you tell me what has been bothering you recently?
當然可以。現在,你能告訴我最近是什麼在困擾你嗎?
#5
Well, I have been experiencing terrible headaches for about two weeks now.
嗯,我這兩個星期以來一直感到嚴重的頭痛。
#6
I see. Can you describe the symptom in more detail for me, please?
我明白了。你能為我更詳細地描述一下症狀嗎?
#7
The pain usually starts behind my eyes and then spreads across my entire forehead.
疼痛通常從我的眼睛後方開始,然後蔓延到我的整個額頭。
#8
I have also been feeling quite dizzy, especially when I stand up too quickly.
我也一直感到相當頭暈,特別是當我站起來太快的時候。
#9
That is very helpful information. Have you noticed any changes in your sleep patterns?
那是很有幫助的資訊。你有注意到睡眠模式的任何變化嗎?
#10
Actually, yes. I have not been sleeping well at all these past few weeks.
事實上,是的。這幾個星期以來我一直都睡得不太好。
#11
I often wake up in the middle of the night and cannot fall back asleep.
我經常在半夜醒來,然後就無法再入睡了。
#12
Let me check your blood pressure and temperature before we go any further.
在我們進一步討論之前,讓我先檢查一下您的血壓和體溫。
#13
Your blood pressure is slightly elevated, and your temperature is within normal range.
您的血壓稍微偏高,而您的體溫在正常範圍內。
#14
I would also like to ask whether you have been under unusual stress at work.
我還想請問您最近在工作上是否承受著不尋常的壓力。
#15
Yes, actually. My café has been extremely busy since we started offering catering services.
是的,事實上。自從我們開始提供外燴服務以來,我的咖啡廳一直非常忙碌。
#16
Based on your symptoms and the examination, I can now share my diagnosis with you.
根據您的症狀和檢查結果,我現在可以與您分享我的診斷。
#17
It appears that you are suffering from tension headaches caused by stress and poor sleep.
看來您正遭受由壓力和睡眠不足所引起的緊張性頭痛。
#18
Oh, that is a relief. I was worried it might be something much more serious.
喔,那真是鬆了一口氣。我原本擔心可能是更嚴重的問題。
#19
I completely understand your concern, but this condition is quite common and very treatable.
我完全理解您的擔憂,但這種情況相當普遍,而且非常容易治療。
#20
I am going to prescribe a mild medication that should help reduce the headache intensity.
我將開一種溫和的藥物,這應該有助於減輕頭痛的強度。
#21
You should take one tablet twice a day, preferably after meals, for ten days.
你應該每天服用兩次,每次一錠,最好是在飯後服用,持續十天。
#22
Understood. Are there any side effects I should be aware of with this medication?
明白了。這款藥物有任何我應該注意的副作用嗎?
#23
Some patients experience mild drowsiness, so avoid driving until you know how it affects you.
有些患者會感到輕微嗜睡,所以在知道藥物對你的影響之前,請避免開車。
#24
I would also strongly recommend reducing your screen time and practicing relaxation techniques daily.
我也會強烈建議減少螢幕使用時間,並每天練習放鬆技巧。
#25
That makes sense. I have probably been staring at my laptop far too much lately.
這很有道理。我最近盯著筆記型電腦的時間可能真的太多了。
#26
We should schedule a follow-up appointment in two weeks to see how you are progressing.
我們應該在兩週後安排一次回診預約,看看你的進展如何。
#27
That sounds perfect. I will book the follow-up on my way out. Thank you, Dr. Chen.
那聽起來很完美。我會在離開時預約回診。謝謝你,陳醫生。
#28
You are very welcome, Sarah. Take good care of yourself, and call if anything changes.
不客氣,莎拉。好好照顧自己,如果有任何變化請隨時打電話。