My Place in the World (H6)
Xem trước âm thanh hoàn chỉnh
0:00
0:00
#1
What I have learned is that the world is wide.
我所學到的是,這個世界是寬廣的。
#2
The place where I grew up shaped who I am.
我成長的地方塑造了現在的我。
#3
When I travel, I see how much we all share.
當我旅行時,我明白我們大家分享了多少共同點。
#4
I believe that every voice deserves to be heard.
我相信每個聲音都值得被聽見。
#5
The friends who support me give me courage.
支持我的朋友們給我力量。
#6
Because I am curious, I keep exploring.
因為我很好奇,所以我繼續探索。
#7
Whoever opens their heart finds a wider world.
敞開心扉的人,會發現更寬廣的世界。
#8
The lessons that change us stay with us for life.
那些改變我們的教訓將伴隨我們一生。
#9
I want to live where my work can help others.
我想住在我的工作可以幫助他人的地方。
#10
Although the world is huge, we are all connected.
雖然世界很大,但我們都是相連的。
#11
What matters is finding where I truly belong.
重要的是找到我真正屬於的地方。
#12
If I stay open, the world feels like home.
如果我保持開放的心態,世界感覺就像家一樣。
#13
Finding my place in the world has been a long, slow journey.
在世界上找到自己的位置一直是一段漫長而緩慢的旅程。
#14
What I have come to know is that I belong to something larger.
我漸漸明白的是,我屬於一個更寬廣的世界。
#15
The town where I was raised gave me my first roots.
我長大的那個小鎮給了我最初的根基。
#16
Yet the friends who come from far away widened my view.
然而,那些來自遠方的朋友拓寬了我的視野。
#17
When I listen to their stories, I see our shared hopes.
當我傾聽他們的故事時,我看到了我們共同的希望。
#18
I believe that we are shaped by both place and people.
我相信我們是由地方和人們所塑造的。
#19
Because I stayed curious, I kept reaching beyond my walls.
因為我保持好奇心,所以我不斷嘗試突破自己的限制。
#20
Whoever travels with an open heart returns somehow changed.
凡是懷著開放心胸旅行的人,回來時總會有些許改變。
#21
The lessons that matter most often come from other lands.
那些最為關鍵的啟示,往往來自於其他的國度。
#22
Although we differ in language, we share the same dreams.
雖然我們在語言上有所不同,但我們擁有相同的夢想。
#23
What I value is a world where everyone can belong.
我所珍視的是一個每個人都能有所歸屬的世界。
#24
If we keep our hearts open, the whole world feels like home.
如果我們保持敞開的心胸,整個世界感覺就像家一樣。
#25
Where do you belong, Emma?
艾瑪,妳屬於哪裡呢?
#26
What I value is a world where all belong.
我所珍視的是一個所有人都有歸屬感的世界。
#27
The place where I grew up shaped me.
我成長的地方塑造了我。
#28
When I travel, I see how much we share.
當我旅行時,我明白我們分享了多少事物。
#29
I believe that every voice should be heard.
我相信每個聲音都應該被聽見。
#30
The friends who support me give me courage.
支持我的朋友們給了我勇氣。
#31
Because I am curious, I keep exploring.
因為我很好奇,所以我繼續探索。
#32
Although the world is huge, we are connected.
雖然世界很大,但我們是相連的。
#33
Whoever opens their heart finds a home.
凡是敞開心扉的人,都能找到歸屬。
#34
We belong wherever we choose to care.
只要我們選擇去關懷,哪裡都是我們的歸屬。