If History Had Turned (H5)
Xem trước âm thanh hoàn chỉnh
0:00
0:00
#1
If that book had been lost, we would know less today.
如果那本書遺失了,我們今天的了解就會減少。
#2
I wish more old languages had survived.
我希望有更多古老的語言存活下來。
#3
If only people had listened, the war might have ended.
要是人們當初有聽進去就好了,戰爭或許就已經結束了。
#4
He speaks as if he had lived in ancient times.
他說起話來,就像他曾生活在古代一樣。
#5
It is high time we learned from the past.
我們早就該吸取歷史的教訓了。
#6
Had explorers stayed home, maps would be empty.
要是探險家們當初留在家裡,地圖現在就會是一片空白。
#7
If I were a historian, I would study lost cities.
如果我是歷史學家,我會研究失落的城市。
#8
I wish our schools taught more world history.
我希望我們的學校能教授更多世界歷史。
#9
If that idea had spread, the world would differ.
如果那個想法傳播開來,世界就會有所不同。
#10
She talks as if she knew every old legend.
她說起話來,就像她知道每一個古老傳說一樣。
#11
If only we remembered, we would not repeat mistakes.
要是我們當初記取教訓,我們現在就不會重蹈覆轍了。
#12
It is time we valued every culture's story.
現在是我們重視每個文化故事的時候了。
#13
History is full of turning points, both large and small.
歷史充滿了轉折點,無論是大的還是小的。
#14
If one letter had been lost, a whole story might have vanished.
如果當時遺失了一個字母,整個故事可能就消失了。
#15
I often wish that more ancient voices had survived.
我經常希望有更多古老的聲音能夠倖存下來。
#16
If only past leaders had chosen peace, much pain could have been spared.
要是過去的領導人選擇了和平,許多痛苦本可以避免。
#17
Sometimes I read as if I had walked those old streets myself.
有時候我讀著讀著,彷彿自己曾親自走過那些古老的街道一樣。
#18
Had a single ship sailed elsewhere, our maps would look different now.
要是當初有一艘船航向別處,我們現在的地圖就會看起來不同了。
#19
If I knew the past more deeply, I would understand today better.
如果我對過去有更深入的了解,我今天就能更好地理解現在。
#20
I wish every student learned the stories of many lands.
我希望每個學生都能學習許多土地的故事。
#21
If only we listened to history, we would make wiser choices.
要是我們當初能聽從歷史的教訓,我們現在就會做出更明智的選擇。
#22
It is high time we treated the past as our shared teacher.
現在正是我們將過去視為共同導師的時候了。
#23
Had we remembered its lessons, some errors would not repeat.
如果我們記取了教訓,有些錯誤就不會重蹈覆轍。
#24
In the end, knowing the past helps us shape what comes next.
最後,了解過去有助於我們塑造未來。
#25
What would you change, Emma?
你會改變什麼呢,艾瑪?
#26
If I were a historian, I would save lost stories.
如果我是歷史學家,我會挽救那些流失的故事。
#27
I wish more old languages had survived.
我希望有更多古老的語言存活下來。
#28
If only people had listened, the war might have ended.
要是人們當初有聽進去就好了,戰爭或許就已經結束了。
#29
He reads as if he had lived in the past.
他讀起書來,就像他曾活在過去那個時代一樣。
#30
Had we remembered, we would avoid old mistakes.
如果我們當時記取教訓,我們現在就能避免重蹈覆轍。
#31
It is high time we learned from history.
我們早就該吸取歷史教訓了。
#32
If I knew the past, I would understand today.
如果我了解過去,我就會明白今天。
#33
I wish schools taught more world history.
我希望學校能多教一些世界歷史。
#34
What if we shaped a wiser future together?
如果我們一起塑造一個更明智的未來,會怎麼樣呢?