If Only the World (H3)
Pratonton Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
I wish the whole world lived in peace.
我希望整個世界都生活在和平之中。
#2
If only people understood each other better.
要是人們能更理解彼此就好了。
#3
I wish I had learned more about other lands.
我真希望我以前能對其他土地有更多的了解。
#4
I wish wars would end once and for all.
我希望戰爭能徹底結束。
#5
If only kindness spread as fast as fear.
但願善良能像恐懼一樣迅速傳播。
#6
I wish we had protected the forests sooner.
我希望我們早點保護森林。
#7
I wish leaders would listen to the young.
我希望領導者們能聽進年輕人的聲音。
#8
If only every child could go to school.
但願每個孩子都能上學。
#9
I wish hunger were just a thing of the past.
但願飢餓只是過去的事。
#10
I wish we had started helping years ago.
我真希望我們在幾年前就已經開始提供幫助了。
#11
If only borders could not divide our hearts.
但願國界無法阻隔我們的心靈。
#12
I wish people would judge less and care more.
我希望人們能少一些評判,多一些關懷。
#13
Sometimes I look at the world and wish it were kinder.
有時候我著看這個世界,並希望它能更溫柔一些。
#14
If only we treated every person with true respect.
但願我們能以真正的尊重對待每一個人。
#15
I wish that fear did not push us so far apart.
我希望恐懼不會將我們推得那麼遠。
#16
Many people wish they had spoken up when it mattered.
許多人希望他們在關鍵時刻有挺身而言。
#17
I wish leaders would think of children not yet born.
我希望領導者們能為尚未出世的孩子們著想。
#18
If only we had shared our wealth more fairly long ago.
要是我們很久以前就更公平地分享我們的財富就好了。
#19
I wish that no child anywhere went to bed hungry.
我希望世上任何地方都沒有孩子餓著肚子睡覺。
#20
Some days I wish the news would carry more hope.
有些時候,我希望新聞能帶來更多希望。
#21
If only people listened as often as they spoke.
要是人們傾聽的頻率能像他們說話時那樣高就好了。
#22
I wish we understood that we share one fragile home.
我希望我們能明白,我們共同擁有同一個脆弱的家園。
#23
Yet a wish, I have learned, is the seed of real change.
然而,我明白了一個願望就是真正改變的種子。
#24
If only we act, our hopes can shape a better world.
只要我們付諸行動,我們的希望就能塑造一個更美好的世界。
#25
What do you wish for, Emma?
妳許了什麼願望,艾瑪?
#26
I wish the world lived in real peace.
我希望世界生活在真正的和平之中。
#27
If only people understood each other.
要是人們能更理解彼此就好了。
#28
I wish I had learned more languages.
我真希望我以前學過更多種語言。
#29
I wish wars would finally end.
我希望戰爭終究能結束。
#30
If only every child could go to school.
要是每個孩子都能上學就好了。
#31
I wish leaders would listen to us.
我希望領導者們能聽聽我們的聲音。
#32
I wish we had acted years ago.
我真希望我們幾年前就採取行動了。
#33
If only kindness spread faster than fear.
但願善良傳播得比恐懼更快。
#34
A wish acted on becomes real hope.
付諸行動的願望會變成真正的希望。