If a Language Dies (H2)
Pratonton Audio Lengkap
0:00
0:00
#1
"If we record old songs, we will save them," says Hana.
「如果我們錄下老歌,我們就能保存它們,」哈娜說。
#2
"If I spoke that language, I would teach it," says Sarah.
「如果我會說那種語言,我就會去教它,」莎拉說。
#3
"If no one uses a language, it will disappear," says Emma.
「如果沒有人使用一種語言,它就會消失,」艾瑪說。
#4
"If we listened more, we would learn so much," says Ryan.
「如果我們多聽一些,我們就會學到很多,」萊恩說。
#5
"If you visit the village, you will hear old tales," says Leo.
「如果你拜訪這個村莊,你將會聽到古老的故事,」里奧說。
#6
"If I had more time, I would study folk music," says Hana.
「如果我有更多時間,我就會研究民間音樂,」哈娜說。
#7
"If we share these stories, they will live on," says Sarah.
「如果我們分享這些故事,它們就會繼續流傳下去,」莎拉說。
#8
"If the elders left, the songs would be lost," says Emma.
「如果長輩們離開了,那些歌曲將會失傳,」艾瑪說。
#9
"If schools teach it, the language will survive," says Ryan.
「如果學校教這種語言,它就會存活下來,」萊恩說。
#10
"If I were a teacher, I would keep it alive," says Leo.
「如果我是老師,我會讓它延續下去,」里奧說。
#11
"If we act now, we will protect these treasures," says Hana.
「如果我們現在採取行動,我們將會保護這些珍貴的寶藏,」哈娜說。
#12
"If people cared more, the world would be richer," says Sarah.
「如果人們多關心一些,世界會變得更富足,」莎拉說。
#13
Every two weeks, one human language quietly disappears.
每兩週,就有一種人類語言悄悄地消失。
#14
If we do nothing, many more will vanish in our time.
如果我們什麼都不做,在我們的時代還會有更多語言消失。
#15
When a language dies, a whole way of seeing the world is lost.
當一種語言消亡時,一種看待世界的完整方式也隨之流失。
#16
If young people learn it, the language will stay alive.
如果年輕人學習它,這種語言就會保持活力。
#17
If I knew an old tongue, I would speak it every day.
「如果我知道一種古老的語言,我每天都會說它。」哈娜說。
#18
Stories, songs, and names live inside each language.
故事、歌曲和名字都活在每種語言之中。
#19
If we recorded the elders now, we would save their voices.
「如果我們現在錄下長輩們的聲音,我們就能保存他們的歌聲與話語。」哈娜說。
#20
When children hear these tales, they feel proud of who they are.
當孩子們聽到這些故事時,他們會為自己的身分感到自豪。
#21
If schools welcomed these languages, they would grow strong again.
如果學校接納這些語言,它們就會再次強大起來。
#22
If we treat every culture with respect, all of us gain.
如果我們尊重每一種文化,我們所有人人都會有所收穫。
#23
Saving a language is saving a piece of human memory.
拯救一種語言就是拯救人類記憶的一部分。
#24
If we act together, we will keep these treasures alive.
如果我們共同行動,我們就能讓這些珍貴的寶藏延續下去。
#25
"What can we do, Emma?" asks Sarah.
「我們能做些什麼,艾瑪?」莎拉問道。
#26
"If we record the elders, we will save their voices," says Emma.
「如果我們記錄長者的聲音,我們就能保存他們的聲音,」艾瑪說。
#27
"If I spoke that language, I would teach it freely," says Ryan.
「如果我會說那種語言,我會免費教授它,」萊恩說。
#28
"If no one uses it, the language will fade away," says Hana.
「如果沒有人使用它,這種語言就會逐漸消失,」哈娜說。
#29
"If schools teach it, it will survive for years," says Leo.
「如果學校教這種語言,它就會存活好幾年,」里奧說。
#30
"If we listened more, we would learn so much," says Sarah.
「如果我們多聽一些,我們就會學到很多,」莎拉說。
#31
"If young people care, the songs will live on," says Emma.
「如果年輕人關心,這些歌曲就會傳唱下去,」艾瑪說。
#32
"If I were older, I would help right now," says Ryan.
「如果我年紀再大一點,我現在就會幫忙,」萊恩說。
#33
"If we act now, we will protect our heritage," says Hana.
「如果我們現在採取行動,我們將會保護我們的文化遺產,」哈娜說。
#34
"A saved language keeps a culture alive," says Leo.
「被挽救的語言能讓文化保持活力,」里奧說。